UF backup QB in a fight

His "stadium full of disappointment" comment.

Oh, I didnt find his comment tasteless or uncalled for in the least............I would hope our coach feels the same about every other stadium in the country. Not trying to argue, just dont see this being a case of karma rightfully punishing someone.

LSU fans not traveling after last week, coupled with Driskel starting, I reckon you'll see 10-15K empty seats.

Locals who don't normally go to UF games will snap up cheap tickets from scampers outside the stadium, but no way the game sells out.

LSU - Florida game at night and won't sell out.

The world is really out of balance...

Oh, I didnt find his comment tasteless or uncalled for in the least............I would hope our coach feels the same about every other stadium in the country. Not trying to argue, just dont see this being a case of karma rightfully punishing someone.

Maybe you're taking my karma comment a little too literally. I also think Kiffin is getting a dose of it right now.

There's still one other QB: an early enrollee true freshman named Will Grier.

Height/weight: 6-3, 181 Ranking: No. 34 overall, No. 2 dual-threat quarterback
Muschamp's take: "[He has] the ability to learn, athleticism. Obviously you look at accuracy as a thrower, being able to throw the ball into tight spots. He’s shown the ability to do that. We had him in camp multiple times. ... The athleticism and accuracy, we feel like, is there."

How disfunctional is the Florida coaching staff when someone has to call the cops?

I just can't imagine this happening at Tennessee. I think Butch would revoke a scholarship long before he would call the campus cops.

How disfunctional is the Florida coaching staff when someone has to call the cops?

I just can't imagine this happening at Tennessee. I think Butch would revoke a scholarship long before he would call the campus cops.

Functional enough to still beat us.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you in favor of Muschamp being fired ?

I have not met a SINGLE gator fan in central Florida who doesn't want this guy fired. I mean literally everyone I know, and I'm swimming in a sea of gator fans.

LSU - Florida game at night and won't sell out.

The world is really out of balance...

Yeah. Pretty crazy if that doesn't sell out, but both teams are not really playing good ball right now. I would say LSU is more suspect than UF.

I knew LSU would struggle at times but I figured their D would be stronger than what it is, the middle of LSU's D is like cotton candy.

No disciplinary action for Mornhinweg or Willis...Musclecramp explains....

“It was a tremendous misunderstanding. I tell you what, we’ve made a big one out of this,” Muschamp said. “We’ve got an air thing that takes the wetness out of the cleats. Skyler last year was No. 17 and Jordan Sherit is No. 17 this year. Gerald was coming from class and trying to get ready for practice. Couldn’t find his cleats on the air thing, and he grabbed No. 17 because he’s buddies with (defensive lineman) Jordan Sherit and he thought that’d be OK.

“Went out to practice, and there was a disagreement on the cleats and whose cleats they were. Nobody stole anything. If anybody stole anything, they wouldn’t be on this football team anymore. I can assure you of that. We had a disagreement and I wish it would have been handled a little bit differently.”

I guess it's safe to assume they wear the same size?

Jordan Sherit and Gerald Willis do apparently.

The backup QB switched numbers from 17 to 8, but his practice shoes still had 17 written on the heel.

Jordan Sherit wears 17 on defense, hence the confusion.

Just another reason double numbers should be outlawed imo.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back