bama vs ole miss

Agreed.

I don't care about any other games today. A bama loss is so minor, comparatively.

That said, an Ole Miss win does show up all the guys on here who argue that we don't have enough talent yet to win games.

No. Ole Miss is a year ahead of us in recruiting and not starting 3 true freshmen on the right side of the OL.

Reactions: 1 person
haha, Ole Miss doing the ole Rammer Jammer cheer, Hotty Toddy style.

I was just about to say "Please sing Rammer Jammer" and indeed they do!!!! There is justice in this universe after all. :)

tumblr_nc6443yyuX1smmsbuo1_250.gif

Where are all the Kiffin lovers that were on here last week talking about how brilliant he was? He just scored 10 on ole miss.

Genius! What great play calling!

The Grove will be electrifying tonight for sure.. That was a great win for Ole Miss. Suck it Bama!

He never will, people even suggesting it in jest are dumb. He was born and raised 30 miles from Oxford it's truly his dream job and home. Most OM "fans" hate UT too, especially the Memphis faction so he may be no different.

I tried to rationalize the same thing with the east tn people on here but they just don't understand.

Reactions: 1 person
I tried to rationalize the same thing with the east tn people on here but they just don't understand.

He's proven you can compete and win against anyone in the SEC, it's a beautiful town, has good to great home grown talent and has a great fanbase that wants to win but not nearly as pressure packed as most SEC places. He's got it made.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back