Ranking the SEC East QB's

Fairly accurate IMO. I'd personally have Thompson #1 and Mauk 2. I truly believe Driskell, Worley and Mason are interchangeable; none have proven very much although Mason has limited action. He's yet to face a major SEC test whereas Driskell and Worley have seen the best the league has to offer.

The east could easily be terrible other than Thompson. Other than him I can't say I would bank on anyone else having a stellar year. Certainly a lot of potential, but hard at this point to say who is better than who in rankings.

Fairly accurate IMO. I'd personally have Thompson #1 and Mauk 2. I truly believe Driskell, Worley and Mason are interchangeable; none have proven very much although Mason has limited action. He's yet to face a major SEC test whereas Driskell and Worley have seen the best the league has to offer.

You think a QB with a 65% completion, 12-4 record, and went 11-2 for the 2012 season is interchangeable with a guy that couldn't keep his job last year and completion percentage below 56%????

We will not even talk about rushing yards.... SMH

You think a QB with a 65% completion, 12-4 record, and went 11-2 for the 2012 season is interchangeable with a guy that couldn't keep his job last year and completion percentage below 56%????

Insane to me also. It is a vol homer forum after all.

If you think you went 11-2 because of Driskel then you might be the homer. You managed roughly 220 yards of offense in the SC game that year, yet won like 44-11. That team won on defense and breaks. That offense (led by Driskel) wasn't much better than last year's.

If you think you went 11-2 because of Driskel then you might be the homer. You managed roughly 220 yards of offense in the SC game that year, yet won like 44-11. That team won on defense and breaks. That offense (led by Driskel) wasn't much better than last year's.

no it was definetly a good bit better we could run the ball on anybody that yr

but yea defense was the key some games the offense was actually pretty damn good tho like @fsu

no it was definetly a good bit better we could run the ball on anybody that yr

but yea defense was the key some games the offense was actually pretty damn good tho like @fsu

Just FYI, yards wise, last years offense was only 17 YPG worse but were about 8 pts less per game than the 12 squad.

Just FYI, yards wise, last years offense was only 17 YPG worse but were about 8 pts less per game than the 12 squad.

That's because Driskel and UF were money in the red zone in 2012. UF was just a different team without him in 2013.

Yards wise, UF got a bunch of yards early in the year that skews things. The 2nd half of the season that offense was a dumpster fire.

VN Store

Back