'15 GA OL Marquel Harrell

It's still up. Everybody is raving about The Wicked Wheel right now. Angelo's Steak Pit. There's another place that's real good, but i can't remember the name right now. It's on middle beach road and used to be called the brewery.

Out of the way place call boon docks good and decent price compared to places like captain Anderson's. Cap Anderson's Maryland crab cakes are great. Greek salad with Greek dressing mixed with their blue cheese dressing is excellent.

Hit Orange Beach Steamer or Peg Leg Pete's at Pensacola Beach. Two of the best restaurants and bang for your buck on the Gulf.

I ate at Peg Leg Pete's when I went down there for vacation - believe it was right across from our hotel (stayed at Five Flags). Damn, guess that was almost 15 years ago.

Reactions: 1 person
I ate at Peg Leg Pete's when I went down there for vacation - believe it was right across from our hotel (stayed at Five Flags). Damn, guess that was almost 15 years ago.

OB and Destin are nice places and loaded with condos and hotels but Pensacola Beach is a very different experience. They outlawed condos and hotels and you get a pure, raw beach experience there.

Out of the way place call boon docks good and decent price compared to places like captain Anderson's. Cap Anderson's Maryland crab cakes are great. Greek salad with Greek dressing mixed with their blue cheese dressing is excellent.

Yep. One of my favorite places was the granite cafe. But it's now closed. There's also the shrimp boat and a few others downtown

OB and Destin are nice places and loaded with condos and hotels but Pensacola Beach is a very different experience. They outlawed condos and hotels and you get a pure, raw beach experience there.

If they outlawed condo's and hotels, where does one stay at? In a van down by the river?:)

Reactions: 1 person
If they outlawed condo's and hotels, where does one stay at? In a van down by the river?:)

There are a few there but not many. Go check all three out and you'll easily see the difference. A van down by the ocean is all I need but I've got a condo at OB the wife likes. Me? It's good but an RV trailer at the campground would suit me just fine.

Harrell's recruiting has been strange. Commiting to AU came of nowwhere after he appeared to be a lock to the Vols. I like this kid's upside, but he best make a firm commitment soon to a school or he may well not have a place at either. Auburn has others higher than him on its board and I would not surprised if UT does as well.

FWIW, AU got a verbal today from Tyler Carr, who is a definite Guard prospect. IMO

Wonder if this has any bearing on Harrell?

This lineman has seemed to be forgotten on Volnation, but I just read on RTI we are still targeting this guy, making use of the Berry and now Boulware Creekside connections.

With our current numbers he would be more of a fallback option IMO but good nonetheless
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would love to have Harrell on the team, but for that to happen it would probably mean missing on Richmond. Something we all hope doesn't happen.

Nah...if we want him...we take him...numbers work themselves out...Yadayadayada :sleep:

VN Store

Back