MockingVol's RF Thread in a Bottle 2.0 : Return of the Mocks

The Game of Thrones Chick Worshipper called me out... She remembers Mock actions. I only was referencing that he was bragging on his New Years Eve conquests. Yet, he was posting... Lottery, get laid and grow up please. :ermm:

wtf

Sorry. Lottery Pick is much more dialed in than myself and I admitted that on multiple occasions. Sorry...

That was eight months ago and you remember ...

A bit odd.

Well he "got laid" that night. :unsure: Course it was just him, a Star Wars DVD and the remainder of the previous morning's bacon grease. :yuck:

Who cares. He brags about getting laid. On New Years he let it be known... EVERYONE was getting laid at that moment. He was posting on Vol Nation "while he was sewing the seed...' Yep, he is in his early teens...

Ummmmmmm... It kind of weirds me out that not only you remember that but that you also remember how I phrased it... I will admit I've posted a lot of dumb **** the past two years while at parties but good lord man.

Also I've always been very up front about my age. I turn 21 August 24th.

... Damn creepy clown...

Reactions: 1 person
Ummmmmmm... It kind of weirds me out that not only you remember that but that you also remember how I phrased it... I will admit I've posted a lot of dumb **** the past two years while at parties but good lord man.

... Damn creepy clown...

Would've never bet on you making it...congrats in advance to being LEGALLY DRUNK buddy! :yahoo:

:fireworks:

I need to step up my game, I guess......I want in on this mockery. It's hilarious.

(*although I'm pretty sure 75% of VN has me on ignore because **** Jon Gruden*)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What you have done at that place and time hath been duly noted, brethren.

Can you tell me why I have you on ignore?? I'm not much of one for putting people on ignore but I don't remember why you're on there.

Your last two posts in this thread make you out as pretty good people

Can you tell me why I have you on ignore?? I'm not much of one for putting people on ignore but I don't remember why you're on there.

You're a QuickDraw reactionary at times...probably all that underage drinking. :)

... Damn creepy clown...

Im 19, been posting since I was 16, and dumb **** is gonna happen at this age. I have some absolutely embarrassing moments on VN, but you gotta learn to take a punch and roll with it. :hi:

Im 19, been posting since I was 16, and dumb **** is gonna happen at this age. I have some absolutely embarrassing moments on VN, but you gotta learn to take a punch and roll with it. :hi:

I consider every post I make on VN as dumbsh**. That way it doesn't hurt so much when people start flaming.

Works..............most of the time :cray:

i-m-40-o.gif

Hey, I have to apologize for my actions to Vol Nation. I know I came across as a total d**k and complete a*****e as I usually do, but I completely crossed the line attacking Vol Fans. I had a complete meltdown a couple of nights ago (still recovering)... Again I am sorry if I offended folks. I owe a big apology to Mock Vol and Lottery Pick. Sorry fellas. Mock Vol and LP are the two I remember.... If anyone else got in the fray, I apologize as well (I am afraid to go back and read the silliness.) Ugh, damn. Walk of Shame on Internet, yep, I am that guy. :flush: GBMFO

Reactions: 2 people

**** if I know. Probably because of the fact that I have nothing nice to say about "His Royal Highness, Defender of the Realm, Savior of Volunteer Football, Master and Commander of tge Legions of the Scowl, and His Imperial Majesty" King Jon Garbage.

Other than that, I got nothing.

Hey, I have to apologize for my actions to Vol Nation. I know I came across as a total d**k and complete a*****e as I usually do, but I completely crossed the line attacking Vol Fans. I had a complete meltdown a couple of nights ago (still recovering)... Again I am sorry if I offended folks. I owe a big apology to Mock Vol and Lottery Pick. Sorry fellas. Mock Vol and LP are the two I remember.... If anyone else got in the fray, I apologize as well (I am afraid to go back and read the silliness.) Ugh, damn. Walk of Shame on Internet, yep, I am that guy. :flush: GBMFO

No problem, man. :hi:

I also apologize.

It's all good John Wayne Gayce :)

**** if I know. Probably because of the fact that I have nothing nice to say about "His Royal Highness, Defender of the Realm, Savior of Volunteer Football, Master and Commander of tge Legions of the Scowl, and His Imperial Majesty" King Jon Garbage.

Other than that, I got nothing.

Ahhhhhhhh I think I remember one time you went off the deep end regarding said unemployed coach. I'm taking you off ignore but you better walk the straight and narrow buster! :)

I've had worse. Just move on and when you get riled up just learn to walk away lol.

VN Store

Back