MockingVol's RF Thread in a Bottle 2.0 : Return of the Mocks

So are you saying I need to step up my game or gain weight in order to be a staple in these threads? I need to know man!

Don't toy with me, just say it. My one day of glory is over isn't it?

Playing with peoples emotions is wrong man. Have you no heart?!?

Actually over the past weekish you've proven yourself more of a "character" then I had previously thought. You keep doing you, though you can use me as an excuse to eat more Krispy Kreme donuts.

Actually over the past weekish you've proven yourself more of a "character" then I had previously thought. You keep doing you, though you can use me as an excuse to eat more Krispy Kreme donuts.

lol....I go through phases.

I'm getting older and it has become increasingly harder to maintain "things" for any length of time.

As the song says though...."I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was".

I even had a really good idea of what to do with you, I just felt like the post was becoming tediously long. Roughly 100 posters made my short list of "regular posters". I had started ideas for all the conversations ( Even though a lot of the posters had to assume out of character "characters" as they aren't crazy enough to have their own) too.

The hard part of doing these is that everyone wants to see their name "mocked up" and I can't satisfy everyone. If I continue doing these, they will be much shorter and will highlight current topics and use new posters every time. Some of the larger "characters" will probay see recurring roles though.

Put me in coach! I'm ready to play - :)

I even had a really good idea of what to do with you, I just felt like the post was becoming tediously long. Roughly 100 posters made my short list of "regular posters". I had started ideas for all the conversations ( Even though a lot of the posters had to assume out of character "characters" as they aren't crazy enough to have their own) too.

The hard part of doing these is that everyone wants to see their name "mocked up" and I can't satisfy everyone. If I continue doing these, they will be much shorter and will highlight current topics and use new posters every time. Some of the larger "characters" will probay see recurring roles though.

Obviously, the thing that is hard about this for you that people don't get is that you have to post often in order to establish a reputation or a personality.

Mock can't "mock" someone who has only posted 1,000 times...unless those 1,000 times are 1,000 run-on sentences like terrypedigo.

People on this board are known for certain things. These posts just bring it out. So if you barely post, or you bring nothing of personality to the board, then you just don't get noticed.

That being said, please don't take that as permission to do stupid things to get noticed.

Btw, VN has changed so much in the time I've been on it, poster wise.

LV was not LebanonVolunteer when I started, it was Lord Vader...and then there was just vader.

Sabanocchio was the equivalent in many ways of Ron Swanson.

Of course, skeeter was prominent. And then there were people like TideWarrior, OCIVol (who still comes around, but lost his connections), and hatvol96, who I haven't seen in AGES, not even on the basketball forum.

So, things cycle around in here pretty often. Glad for the new faces. People like POA and Swanson and BTO come along, and really help the site out.

But anyways, good job with this Mock. For a lot of posters, they have an obvious personality that allows them to be mocked. And its' definitely funny. Ron Mockson is hilarious.

Reactions: 2 people

Challenge accepted...

Who cares. He brags about getting laid. On New Years he let it be known... EVERYONE was getting laid at that moment. He was posting on Vol Nation "while he was sewing the seed...' Yep, he is in his early teens...

Who cares. He brags about getting laid. On New Years he let it be known... EVERYONE was getting laid at that moment. He was posting on Vol Nation "while he was sewing the seed...' Yep, he is in his early teens...

That was eight months ago and you remember ...

A bit odd.

Obviously, the thing that is hard about this for you that people don't get is that you have to post often in order to establish a reputation or a personality.

Mock can't "mock" someone who has only posted 1,000 times...unless those 1,000 times are 1,000 run-on sentences like terrypedigo.

People on this board are known for certain things. These posts just bring it out. So if you barely post, or you bring nothing of personality to the board, then you just don't get noticed.

That being said, please don't take that as permission to do stupid things to get noticed.

Btw, VN has changed so much in the time I've been on it, poster wise.

LV was not LebanonVolunteer when I started, it was Lord Vader...and then there was just vader.

Sabanocchio was the equivalent in many ways of Ron Swanson.

Of course, skeeter was prominent. And then there were people like TideWarrior, OCIVol (who still comes around, but lost his connections), and hatvol96, who I haven't seen in AGES, not even on the basketball forum.

So, things cycle around in here pretty often. Glad for the new faces. People like POA and Swanson and BTO come along, and really help the site out.

But anyways, good job with this Mock. For a lot of posters, they have an obvious personality that allows them to be mocked. And its' definitely funny. Ron Mockson is hilarious.

Pretty good post. I remember posting when I first started and it was really hard to start. There's so many different characters on VN but in the end I guess it's what makes VN work. Everyone has an opinion but at the core everyone can connect over a mutual interest. I got laughed at when I started posting back in 2011. I have slowed down a lot in the last year, but VN has been greatly changed by posters just in that time span, and I'm happy to see it continue.

It makes me think about what my reputation is on VN. I guess I'll probably be the uk kid that will never grow up and I used to resent it. But VN has seen me grow a bit, and helped me to toughen up, even when badJerry smacks me around, and so I'm thankful.

Just thinking about a reincarnated Genghis Khan and Gary Coleman got me rolling. Well executed with the quote boxes. Nice touch.

Who remembered? Sorry Mrs. You still bow down to an actress... Sad. A bit odd. :hi:

The Game of Thrones Chick Worshipper called me out... She remembers Mock actions. I only was referencing that he was bragging on his New Years Eve conquests. Yet, he was posting... Lottery, get laid and grow up please. :ermm:

The Game of Thrones Chick Worshipper called me out... She remembers Mock actions. I only was referencing that he was bragging on his New Years Eve conquests. Yet, he was posting... Lottery, get laid and grow up please. :ermm:

Pot, meet kettle.

I called you out because it's pretty creepy you remember posts from 8 months ago.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not a "she."

So that still makes a big goose egg for the liftetime number of conversations you've had with a female, in person or online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back