"The Onion" nails it

"Obviously they didn't use Gibson's name " Torrance? seriously? No mention of this young man's GF has even come up in his recruitment. I don't even think he has one. IIRC he's got a thing for one of our lady vols if anything.

Reactions: 1 person
They're a joke website mocking the recruitment of a high profile QB. Enjoy the laugh and move on w your day. Man this websites full of fact checkers

Reactions: 3 people
I have been counting on The Onion to provide quality, hard hitting news for years and now you guys tell me it's fake? That's bull****.

Reactions: 5 people
That sounds like something a school in Alabama would do but more likely the one on the other side of the state

I have been counting on The Onion to provide quality, hard hitting news for years and now you guys tell me it's fake? That's bull****.

slow-clap-gif.gif

Reactions: 1 person
The while point of the Onion is satiristic news stories. They did hit the nail on the head because I think this kind of thing is common in recruiting, although maybe not quite at the level the article poked fun at.

Didn't Landon Collin's girlfriend get a job with the Alabama athletic department when he signed there?

"Obviously they didn't use Gibson's name " Torrance? seriously? No mention of this young man's GF has even come up in his recruitment. I don't even think he has one. IIRC he's got a thing for one of our lady vols if anything.

She says Brian in the article. Is this actually torrence's girlfriend? I hope not. That's some shady business right there

CBJ needs to make a call to the bullpen and bring out "The Closer."

We can also offer Torrances girl toy a better job in the nutrition bar...solely on her qualifications.

She is not Torrance Gibson's GF guys. I don't know what any of this has to do with Torrance actually. She is a 2014 Auburn Recruits gf...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back