Vols early favor over USU

Glad to see that we're favored to beat a Mountain West conference team...at home....I guess?

Just a reminder,again, of just how far down our program has been now for lo these 6-7 years. In "normal times", this would've been a 21+ point spread IMO.

Oh well, Butch is gonna get us there soon..... hope we see the beginnings of the rise from the ashes in 2014.

Reactions: 1 person
Glad to see that we're favored to beat a Mountain West conference team...at home....I guess?

Just a reminder,again, of just how far down our program has been now for lo these 6-7 years. In "normal times", this would've been a 21+ point spread IMO.

Oh well, Butch is gonna get us there soon..... hope we see the beginnings of the rise from the ashes in 2014.

could be worse. you could be the dog by 6.5 or more......actually, that will happen most of the year. enjoy this one.

I wonder how many times throughout the season VN posters will reference Utah State being a 2 point favorite as an excuse for any bad performances? Like, "well, what do you expect, this team was an underdog to Utah State! Butch can't be expected to do anything with a team like that!" I hope we don't see it much, but I won't be surprised if we do. I'm certain we'll see it referenced more than we ever saw it mentioned that we were an 8 point favorite over Auburn at this point in 2013.

Redbook Magazine has us favored at -10 and a source close to my hip told me that Brown Squirrel furniture will have us at -3 in their next promotional mail out FWIW

h30F38C16

Reactions: 7 people
Let's face it, if the Vols lose to Utah State, it's going to be one helluva long year and the Butch Jones era will lose some footing.

I wonder how many times throughout the season VN posters will reference Utah State being a 2 point favorite as an excuse for any bad performances? Like, "well, what do you expect, this team was an underdog to Utah State! Butch can't be expected to do anything with a team like that!" I hope we don't see it much, but I won't be surprised if we do. I'm certain we'll see it referenced more than we ever saw it mentioned that we were an 8 point favorite over Auburn at this point in 2013.

Free your mind of all your negitive bs.

Was anyone ever actually able to confirm that? I was under the impression that was a rumor. I personally can't find it anywhere.

It wasn't even legitimate. I'm pretty sure it was a projection of what the line would be.

This is the legitimate line.

Wow..... I really don't know what happened haha. I'm usually part of the spelling police too. I should never be allowed to live that one down.

If "roomer" isn't added to the VN lexicon of pocket presents, later rednecks, etc. I'll personally be disappointed.

VN Store

Back