(2-6) #345 RPI CSU Bakersfield beats Cuonzo's Cal Team at Home

Volstylexx

wuh oh.. is the honeymoon over? Cal was 16.5 pt favorites at Home over 2-6 CSU Bakersfield and lost tonight. CSU led by as many as 13 before holding on to win 55-52. Cuonzo wtith a classic timeout with 5.9 seconds in the game to draw up the game losing turnover...

btw. CSU Bakersfield currently sits at #345 RPI... out of 350. That'll look good on the NCAA tourney resume.

Reactions: 14 people
wuh oh.. is the honeymoon over? Cal was 16.5 pt favorites at Home over 2-6 CSU Bakersfield and lost tonight. CSU led by as many as 13 before holding on to win 55-52. Cuonzo wtith a classic timeout with 5.9 seconds in the game to draw up the game losing turnover...

btw. CSU Bakersfield currently sits at #345 RPI... out of 350. That'll look good on the NCAA tourney resume.

Ohhhh buddy you are asking for trouble

Reactions: 2 people

LMAO......miss him more every day

Reactions: 4 people
B...but... but we ran off a great coach who got us to the sweet 16 guys.... pshhh get that horse shi* out of here.

Reactions: 12 people
From the bears forum

We are about to lose to Bakersfield
I'm done with this team. Bakersfield is 2-10 and we are getting killed. Worst loss I can remember from Cal basketball in the last 10 years.

hhahah. buckle up Cal fans. You've got plenty more to look forward to in the coming years.

Reactions: 9 people

I bet it improved some with tonight's big win lol

Tyndall vs Butler with this weak team impressed me more than almost anything CCM did here.

Reactions: 12 people
But I thought BTO said Cuonzo Martin leaving was the worst thing that could ever happen to Tennessee basketball?

Reactions: 3 people
everyone regress to the mean at some point. cuonzo is a below average coach and thats the results he will get the majority of the time. it all evens out.

Reactions: 3 people
Too bad you're not scored by the number of times your coach yells HANDS. Cal would be undefeated.

VN Store

Back