FSU Fans created a facebook page

TXA&M07

Roll the dice....
In order to display their disdain for the treatment of Winston by ESPN, FSU fans have created a facebook page boycotting the upcoming visit from ESPN's College Gameday.

Students and fans are encouraged to create signs with ESPN logos crossed out on them and voice their displeasure of the unfair "bullying" of Winston by the various personalities employed by ESPN.

To summarize, society is doomed and we should give all of Florida to the Cubans.

Reactions: 4 people
winston.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Like him or not, this isn't really about Jameis at this point. It's about the school and how they handled the situation.

In order to display their disdain for the treatment of Winston by ESPN, FSU fans have created a facebook page boycotting the upcoming visit from ESPN's College Gameday.

Students and fans are encouraged to create signs with ESPN logos crossed out on them and voice their displeasure of the unfair "bullying" of Winston by the various personalities employed by ESPN.

To summarize, society is doomed and we should give all of Florida to the Cubans.

What's funny is, Winston really isn't the problem it's the coaches, parents, enablers etc who have never held him accountable. It's like getting ticked off at a bad kid for being loud or disruptive, it's the parents fault for not busting his or her ***. Don't get me wrong, I think Winston is a spoiled jack*** but this probably isn't the 1st time he's been allowed to act this way.

I had a kid who worked for me last year that graduated with Johnny Football. He said in HS JF was basically untouchable. If he got arrested his parents handled it, if he didn't go to class his coach handled it. Any trouble he encountered, someone was there to sweep it under the rug. I think parents and coaches see that some of these kids have the chance to make millions through sports and want a piece of the pie. Coaches get paid to win football games and have no issues kicking off a 3rd teamer but rarely will touch Superstar X. This will only get worse, parents want their kids to get rich and coaches want to win games, they'll never tell the All American NO

Last edited:
They're wasting their time. Gameday crew has employees whose job it is to collect any inappropriate signs, including any disparaging the network and/or hosts. When they were in Circle Park a few years ago, a guy had a sign with Lee Corso's head on a model's body. It got snatched just about as quick as he lifted it up.

Hey Sin City, I agree with everything you said.

This is an example of life imitating art. How many movies have we seen played out this way?

And if I were going to "type cast" this script, Jimbo and Jameis would be at the top of the call list.

"Hey jameis". "Hey jimbo". With the money I got from signing autographs, I'm gonna be a sharimping boat captain. Ok, I'll be first mate.

JameisJimbo Sharimp - how it all got started.

Hey, we could expand into carabbing. I like me some carab legs.

Last edited:
"Hey jameis". "Hey jimbo". With the money I got from signing autographs, I'm gonna be a sharimping boat captain. Ok, I'll be first mate.

JameisJimbo Sharimp - how it all got started.

Hey, we could expand into carabbing. I like me some carab legs.

Don't try so hard

Reactions: 6 people
Hey Sin City, I agree with everything you said.

This is an example of life imitating art. How many movies have we seen played out this way?

And if I were going to "type cast" this script, Jimbo and Jameis would be at the top of the call list.

The whole situation is a joke and a travesty all in one. This kid will fall under " pro athletes who went broke" everyone around him will have a hand out

He's got that "Vince Young" vibe to him doesn't he? Neither can read or write but they b gooder at footbaw than errybodi.

There's only one person to blame here and it's Jameis Winston. If he wasn't a dumbass, he wouldn't need handlers, babysitters, Tallahassee police, FSU, Jimbo Fisher, and a facebook page covering for him and making excuses. Allegedly.

Reactions: 3 people
If only Bowden were still HC.

Clearly Fisher sells his soul for a W.

Where do you think the FSU culture of protecting football players began ? They had kids shoplifting and assaulting students in the 80s. It's well known that one semester Deion Sanders didn't go to a single class.

Reactions: 1 person
Where do you think the FSU culture of protecting football players began ? They had kids shoplifting and assaulting students in the 80s. It's well known that one semester Deion Sanders didn't go to a single class.

Remember when Janakowski got in trouble before the NC game. Bowden punished him by making him sit with the coaches on the plane ride home. Much tougher punishment than suspending him. Lol.

VN Store

Back