Will Mason lose his job this year?

I hope not.

Wouldn't matter anyway. The damage is already done so they will not find another good coach to come anyway.

Vandy is trash

Reactions: 8 people
Mason is a great coach. I hope they keep him for a couple years before he is hired away to bama to replace Nicky Saban.

Reactions: 8 people
Don't know, but can we finally accept that Franklin was a darn good coach?

Franklin was good but he benefitted from the rest of the east being at historic lows and playing teams at exactly the right time.

maybe and im not ashamed to say i thought it was a good hire at the time but i kind of forgot david shaw was the dc before him and most likely still ran the defense like muschamp at uf plus he wasnt dc that long only 2 or 3 yrs

I don't see why he would lose it. Expectations outside of West End weren't that high. Everyone with half a brain knew they'd go back to being irrelevant.

177865_o.gif

First person that super-imposes this gif with Mason's interaction to Rivers earlier gets lifetime "likes" from me.

Reactions: 1 person
LSU seems to like unsuccessful Vandy coaches. Maybe Les will hold on for another two years before he retires.

he must be soooo overrated then. this is horrible lol. can't wait to light nashville up. vandy hasn't been this bad since 2001. bobby johnson had them competitive lol. i'm not even worried about candy.

Reactions: 1 person
Franklin was good but he benefitted from the rest of the east being at historic lows and playing teams at exactly the right time.

He beat us that's part of why we were low. There's a correlation between teams rising and us falling. They got better than us whether it was players or coaching. I lean towards coaching cause Bobby Johnson or Caldwell couldn't do it with the same roster.

Old Dominion was beating NC State pretty good earlier. They may not get their HC win.

Edit: now ODU is losing. But I'd venture NCSU is better than Vandy and they're hanging tough.

Wheb you have the personnel to run a 4-3, run a 4-3 until you get the players to run a 3-4.
They must really be bad, cause Ole Piss didn't look good at all last week.

VN Store

Back