ZZ Family moves into new home.

To help a family out like this after a tragic fire,Volunteers!All of us at Volnation hope that we and others around Tennessee can help people with a need.Does the heart good;and gives those helped a future and show that aiding someone is a very good thing.

Last edited:
So happy for ZZ and so proud to be a part of Vol Nation. I died watching that little one running in circles. When my girls were still really small, we had moved all the furniture out of our family room to shampoo the carpets. When they came down and saw it, they both spontaneously had the same reaction. They were having so much fun I hated having to move the couches back in.

Just feels good. Knowing what ZZ went through just to get to hoop, ya know his family is something special and to be able to help them through something unexpected like this feels great. Wonderful to see!

Now, set up the next one so we can furnish the crib next. :cool:

Let’s be real with a little light humor…. Honestly in today’s market it’s a good thing we raised 360k+ as good luck finding a house for what they need, for less than that. Just saying lol

So proud of VolNation but even shoutout to other fans who contributed. So happy for ZZ and his family!

VN Store

Back