Culinary, Arts, Thread.

But another thing you have to remember, once you start doing all that kinda stuff, you really need to brine it and dry it.

The whole point in drying it is to form a coating to keep the foam from oozing out and looking bad while it "cooks". There are technical terms for that but I don't want to sound like Mr. Know it all, or whatever it was Bill called me. Lulz.

If you smoke it neckit you can just scrape off the foam and be done, but if you put stuff on it you can't do that.

@TopsideVol

I know you like the Boars Head Honey mustard. I got some yesterday and its not the same, its not as spicy. I don't know if they changed it or what, but this bottle I have sucks. Weird!

Reactions: TopsideVol
@TopsideVol

I know you like the Boars Head Honey mustard. I got some yesterday and its not the same, its not as spicy. I don't know if they changed it or what, but this bottle I have sucks. Weird!
You get the Spicy mustard, they have chipotle mayo you can ask for deli sammiches. I put their horseradish sauce on roast beef. Honey is more like a dipping sauce depends on how you are using it.

VN Store

Back