Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Did you ever watch those movies @Behr ?

I posted about both somewhere in this thread or another. I tried watching Red Riding Hood and didn't put it together that it was about a wolf. I lasted about 20 minutes and turned it of.

I lasted a little longer on Brightburn, like maybe 28 minutes. It was just too stupid and boring for me.

My taste and interest has changed dramatically just in the last 3-6 months though.

Reactions: Souce
I posted about both somewhere in this thread or another. I tried watching Red Riding Hood and didn't put it together that it was about a wolf. I lasted about 20 minutes and turned it of.

I lasted a little longer on Brightburn, like maybe 28 minutes. It was just too stupid and boring for me.

My taste and interest has changed dramatically just in the last 3-6 months though.
You're not pregnant are you?😁. I get it, some movies I just can't get in to.

Pretty darn good! Not as tender as when I made it in the oven, but still plenty of flavor.

We took it to daughter’s and SIL’s, where she could cook the rice, and had my birfday dinner there. Just wobbled home. *hic*
Your birthday? Happy birthday! Just this once, I'll make the sammich!😄

Happy Birthday @VolNExile
e81f26cd5ef637b0806b8d1e3b8c49f6.jpg

Pretty darn good! Not as tender as when I made it in the oven, but still plenty of flavor.

We took it to daughter’s and SIL’s, where she could cook the rice, and had my birfday dinner there. Just wobbled home. *hic*

Birthday today? If so, Happy Birthday!!! One day, you, @volwindy and @vollygirl and I will hoist a glass and celebrate. Hope you had a good birthday!

VN Store

Back