Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I did something I probably should've done a long time ago. I think I'd mentioned before about a letter Tiffany's twin wrote her years ago. It was ugly, I mean bad, granted she does have mental issues, the one who lost custody of her kids. In the letter she accused Tiffany of faking being sick, said she'd tell her kids to hate us, even hoped if she was sick that she'd suffer. She was mad, but it was very uncalled for. She had left her first husband, and told us what she was planning. She was going to trash their house with her friend, and call the cops to say he done it. I worked with the guy, and he was a friend, so I told him. She said when she was going, so he called the police himself, and they caught her in the act. While it may not have been our business, if you tell me something bad you're going to do to someone who doesn't deserve it, then I'm probably going to do something. Anyway, that's the backstory, and I'd kept the letter to show what she really was if I ever had to. I finally threw it away, I shouldn't have kept it, but I did because of how it made Tiffany feel.

I did something I probably should've done a long time ago. I think I'd mentioned before about a letter Tiffany's twin wrote her years ago. It was ugly, I mean bad, granted she does have mental issues, the one who lost custody of her kids. In the letter she accused Tiffany of faking being sick, said she'd tell her kids to hate us, even hoped if she was sick that she'd suffer. She was mad, but it was very uncalled for. She had left her first husband, and told us what she was planning. She was going to trash their house with her friend, and call the cops to say he done it. I worked with the guy, and he was a friend, so I told him. She said when she was going, so he called the police himself, and they caught her in the act. While it may not have been our business, if you tell me something bad you're going to do to someone who doesn't deserve it, then I'm probably going to do something. Anyway, that's the backstory, and I'd kept the letter to show what she really was if I ever had to. I finally threw it away, I shouldn't have kept it, but I did because of how it made Tiffany feel.
Whew, mental and emotional housecleaning on top of physical housecleaning!

Sounds like you did the right thing twice: kept it in case you needed it, and then literally let it go.

That's pretty cool. I saw an awesome rescue on a video last night, gonna see if I can find it.
I activated it on mine because, it's there lol, and my only fear is having a heart attack and laying on the floor dying and nobody knowing. At least this would give me one last shot. Could be the difference, never know.

I activated it on mine because, it's there lol, and my only fear is having a heart attack and laying on the floor dying and nobody knowing. At least this would give me one last shot. Could be the difference, never know.
Does it have a defibrillator on it?

VN Store

Back