Culinary, Arts, Thread.

last time she used a little garlic parmesean salt
air fryer's good, too, but since my diet change over the last month and a half or so, she is usually doing several things in the oven....says it's easier to "time" everything than using the air fryer
It definitely takes some getting used to the air fryer times. Mine is a ninja one that looks like a toaster oven.

FWIW (I realize that you didn’t make them in the air fryer), I wish I could get a sear half as nice as you did on the scallops.
I initially seared them, then put butter and lemon juice into the pan. Let them cook up in that once it started boiling. Definitely improved the look.

Had a friend at Hess Hall from WV. We were having the usual deep collegic conversation one night while drinking our healthy beverages, and everyone was telling what their favorite food was.... most people were like Pizza, steak, burgers and normal boring crap, then he goes "Squirrel and Oyster Stew" and it was like record stop......he then proceeded to explain how they always had a few extra frozen squirrels in the freezer.....to this day I am curious and need to try this..so far I haven't had an opportunity. I have had squirrel, and I've had Oyster but yet to be at a restaurant or home that served them together.

Had a friend at Hess Hall from WV. We were having the usual deep collegic conversation one night while drinking our healthy beverages, and everyone was telling what their favorite food was.... most people were like Pizza, steak, burgers and normal boring crap, then he goes "Squirrel and Oyster Stew" and it was like record stop......he then proceeded to explain how they always had a few extra frozen squirrels in the freezer.....to this day I am curious and need to try this..so far I haven't had an opportunity. I have had squirrel, and I've had Oyster but yet to be at a restaurant or home that served them together.
I used to love my grandmother’s oyster dressing at Thanksgiving, not so much my grandfather’s favorite breakfast brains and scrambled eggs.

I used to love my grandmother’s oyster dressing at Thanksgiving, not so much my grandfather’s favorite breakfast brains and scrambled eggs.

I have made Oyster Dressing, and it was deliciousness, just modified my grandmama's dressing recipe. Wife and I did a Low Country themed Thanksgiving one time when we first got our house.

Reactions: hmanvolfan

VN Store

Back