Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Randy don't do this to me.

We are running short on, shall we say, a diversity of opinions and personalities around here. :(
I’m just out on continuing that convo. For what it’s worth, I’m also out on joe’s a dawg fan, Mikey hates Asian food, refs are to blame for everything that goes against UT, and a few other convos I forget at the moment. So there’s not much to contribute here when you exit those conversations

also like the sprouts roasted like the ones in your pic....wife has started fixing them like that in the oven with olive oil
We’ve discussed it here before, but the air fryer to roast them is a game changer. I add a little red pepper flake and garlic to powder when I toss them in olive oil

I’m just out on continuing that convo. For what it’s worth, I’m also out on joe’s a dawg fan, Mikey hates Asian food, refs are to blame for everything that goes against UT, and a few other convos I forget at the moment. So there’s not much to contribute here when you exit those conversations
Yeah, the endless negativity combined with worn-out jokes gets old. All the more reason for some different input.

Oh well. I'm taking 19 hours this semester. I really need to take a vacay myself while I try to learn how to learn again.

Oh, making fun of IPA drinkers is another one

IMG_20230107_194215.gif

Reactions: 508mikey
We’ve discussed it here before, but the air fryer to roast them is a game changer. I add a little red pepper flake and garlic to powder when I toss them in olive oil
last time she used a little garlic parmesean salt
air fryer's good, too, but since my diet change over the last month and a half or so, she is usually doing several things in the oven....says it's easier to "time" everything than using the air fryer

VN Store

Back