Zion when he becomes a TV color commentator soon

He should be playing NG in the NFL, 40 snaps at 4 seconds per play, 17 games......45 total minutes of play per year unless he's unlucky and gets a playoff team.

Charles Barkley mocks Zion Williamson over his weight after watching new footage

Charles Barkley is “really concerned” about Zion Williamson’s weight.

During Tuesday’s episode of “Inside the NBA,” the TNT crew discussed new footage of Williamson rehabbing on the court prior to the Pelicans’ home loss to the Knicks on Saturday.

“It look like me and Shaq had a baby,” Barkley said, which sparked a roar of laughter throughout Studio J in Atlanta.

As Shaquille O’Neal joked, “I quit,” Barkley added that Williamson is “eating good in New Orleans.”

Charles Barkley mocks Zion Williamson over his weight

I told y'all that kid was too big to play basketball. An injury factory.

Well, he might not be too big if he had the right nutrition and training plan. His playing weight should be like 250 to 255 but he's never been close to that and rumor has it he's tipping at 300. I don't think anybody would disagree that is too big.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with him come contract time. Will he get serious by then?

Well, he might not be too big if he had the right nutrition and training plan. His playing weight should be like 250 to 255 but he's never been close to that and rumor has it he's tipping at 300. I don't think anybody would disagree that is too big.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with him come contract time. Will he get serious by then?
Highly doubtful if he hasn’t tried to yet.

VN Store

Back