Zaay to TexasA&M

Darth_Vol

To clarify, that wasn't directed toward Zaay.

Maybe a pic of a broken record would have been more appropo.
I feel the same. I'm pissed. And it's not really aimed at the players leaving. It's hard enough to lose a player to transfer, but then when they go directly to a rival team, again and again, it's really a double gut punch...

I4Vols

Texas A&M Code of Honor: "An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do."
I'm not really sure what ZG did to cause her departure and I wish her well and appreciate her contribution as a Lady Vol, but clearly at TA&M it's ok to smoke and sell a little weed as long as you don't lie about it, overcharge or rip someone off. Hey, aren't they one of those high and mighty honor schools? We're no angels, but we don't advertise that way either.

Bballnut1952

Texas A&M Code of Honor: "An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do."
I'm not really sure what ZG did to cause her departure and I wish her well and appreciate her contribution as a Lady Vol, but clearly at TA&M it's ok to smoke and sell a little weed as long as you don't lie about it, overcharge or rip someone off. Hey, aren't they one of those high and mighty honor schools? We're no angels, but we don't advertise that way either.
So, no school should accept her?

Franklin Pierce

Has Green already had her court date on drug charges?

lvocd

Wow. Not even going to give the young woman a chance, huh? I mean, it IS possible to learn from costly, embarrassing mistakes and turn a negative into a positive. I have high hopes for Zaay!

volman128

I feel the same. I'm pissed. And it's not really aimed at the players leaving. It's hard enough to lose a player to transfer, but then when they go directly to a rival team, again and again, it's really a double gut punch...
Cooper, Westbrook, Green. The list goes on.

Can't wait to see her light us up when she plays against us, just as I'm sure Westbrook will do.

VN Store

Sponsors