Yves Pons Highlights (Video)

I still can't believe he wasn't drafted🤯

I'm not surprised at all. The NBA doesn't draft athletic projects. The league is full of athletes. Pons is a fun player to watch in college but he won't stick out on an NBA floor.

I'm not surprised at all. The NBA doesn't draft athletic projects. The league is full of athletes. Pons is a fun player to watch in college but he won't stick out on an NBA floor.
What? NBA don't draft "projects" not all but nearly all players that are drafted are some type of project, rarely will you find a player without some type of hole in their game that a coach will be determined to fix or look at it as a "project". Athletic ability can not be taught or coached if you have it the rest will come easy with hard work. I thought he would go in the later rounds but he'll earn a spot i do believe, he may not stick out in the league but he'll be a good defender and supporting cast

What? NBA don't draft "projects" not all but nearly all players that are drafted are some type of project, rarely will you find a player without some type of hole in their game that a coach will be determined to fix or look at it as a "project". Athletic ability can not be taught or coached if you have it the rest will come easy with hard work. I thought he would go in the later rounds but he'll earn a spot i do believe, he may not stick out in the league but he'll be a good defender and supporting cast

There's only two rds. They don't use those rds to draft "good defenders and supporting casts". You gotta bring more than that in order to be worthy of a precious draft pick

There's only two rds. They don't use those rds to draft "good defenders and supporting casts". You gotta bring more than that in order to be worthy of a precious draft pick
I forgot all about it only being 2 rounds..you are correct sir

VN Store

Back