Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I just got a 2022 signed UT helmet signed by all of the top players on our team...They somehow missed out on getting CJH on there however but its going to look amazing once I get the case...I'll post photos of it as soon as i get it secured and in a safe case.

I got the custom on eBay from tidewater-collectibles, I had to buy the visor and 3D bumpers separately. A little spendy, but well worth it. I think Riddell just came out with an official dark mode mini.
I got one from there also - Hope to find the all Orange mini helmets sometime

Reactions: HendoCinco
I just got a 2022 signed UT helmet signed by all of the top players on our team...They somehow missed out on getting CJH on there however but its going to look amazing once I get the case...I'll post photos of it as soon as i get it secured and in a safe case.

Take it to the orange and white game. I bet you can get him to sign it there. If not, I've gotten coaches to sign outside of Gate 21 an hour or so after games.

What do you think this would go for ?? It has 25 signatures..From some of the new VFLs & old VFLs..(Nico,C.Mays,JSpraggins,J.kent,J.davis,H.Shuler) just some of the few.

Attachments

• UT-autographs (1).jpg
    UT-autographs (1).jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: VOLnMiami

VN Store

Back