Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I just got a 2022 signed UT helmet signed by all of the top players on our team...They somehow missed out on getting CJH on there however but its going to look amazing once I get the case...I'll post photos of it as soon as i get it secured and in a safe case.

I got the custom on eBay from tidewater-collectibles, I had to buy the visor and 3D bumpers separately. A little spendy, but well worth it. I think Riddell just came out with an official dark mode mini.
I got one from there also - Hope to find the all Orange mini helmets sometime

Reactions: HendoCinco
I just got a 2022 signed UT helmet signed by all of the top players on our team...They somehow missed out on getting CJH on there however but its going to look amazing once I get the case...I'll post photos of it as soon as i get it secured and in a safe case.

Take it to the orange and white game. I bet you can get him to sign it there. If not, I've gotten coaches to sign outside of Gate 21 an hour or so after games.

I've got a DWA auto rookie and a KC game worn (and auto) Memphis Hustle jersey coming

What do you think this would go for ?? It has 25 signatures..From some of the new VFLs & old VFLs..(Nico,C.Mays,JSpraggins,J.kent,J.davis,H.Shuler) just some of the few.

Attachments

• UT-autographs (1).jpg
    UT-autographs (1).jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: VOLnMiami
Got a Stephenson. I bid on the same series Jordan Beck, didn't win

C7F26C7A-C83A-4AB2-9B56-32E83E60331B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey
Finally got the KC Memphis Hustle jersey in. From the Hustle and Hounds night.
2569C388-06FF-400E-B521-A931E09F39AD.jpeg
ECCAA2D2-417F-47FD-A7F3-906A941871DB.jpeg

VN Store

Back