Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

picked up a Fulkerson
s-l1600.jpg

one more of Nico
s-l1600.jpg

maybe its just me, but leaf really missed the boat here. if they had just used a headshot picture of nico in even an airbrushed UT jersey UT fans would be eating his cards up. But with a pic like this, I am not sure UT fans know whether to get excited over them or not. I mean, yeah its Nico, but kinda like the Army all-american bowl cards, it really isnt UT Nico. I hope Panini, or Fanatics, or whoever has the college licensing on signing day does a set with as many of the signees as they can

I’m ONLY saying this because of the new NIL rules…but I’d pay Hendon a large sum for one of his game worn jerseys right now. A healthy sum. If it’s legal and anyone of you know him please let him know.

maybe its just me, but leaf really missed the boat here. if they had just used a headshot picture of nico in even an airbrushed UT jersey UT fans would be eating his cards up. But with a pic like this, I am not sure UT fans know whether to get excited over them or not. I mean, yeah its Nico, but kinda like the Army all-american bowl cards, it really isnt UT Nico. I hope Panini, or Fanatics, or whoever has the college licensing on signing day does a set with as many of the signees as they can
Its more of UT getting a cut if he is shown with any type of Vols logo -- why the baseball Vols NIL dont/cant show UT logos on thier merch. Hookers cards dont have logos and right now they are selling at high prices on Ebay. I hate it they cant show the logos but thats greed for you

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Its more of UT getting a cut if he is shown with any type of Vols logo -- why the baseball Vols NIL dont/cant show UT logos on thier merch. Hookers cards dont have logos and right now they are selling at high prices on Ebay. I hate it they cant show the logos but thats greed for you
I read about PSA not authenticating Leaf autographs. I think it was specifically over a Pele card but people are really piling on Leaf and it is probably holding back prices. Those Hooker auto cards may go up a lot more, unless he comes out and says his mom did the signatures or something.

I read about PSA not authenticating Leaf autographs. I think it was specifically over a Pele card but people are really piling on Leaf and it is probably holding back prices. Those Hooker auto cards may go up a lot more, unless he comes out and says his mom did the signatures or something.
Ive never seen his full name signed on anything - not even at in person signing sessions

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
what i am saying is i dont see how if you used this picture, the Nico cards that sell for $40-60 right now would sell for $100 minimum to Vol Fans. and I have took out pretty much anything that would cause a problem with licensingnico.jpg

what i am saying is i dont see how if you used this picture, the Nico cards that sell for $40-60 right now would sell for $100 minimum to Vol Fans. and I have took out pretty much anything that would cause a problem with licensingView attachment 499165
Once he is on campus I think that Wild Card company will do this Not sure what Leaf will do

VN Store

Back