Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

Since we aren't gonna make the playoffs, at least we can feel good about not getting swept by the eyebrow birds.

#moralvictory

Reactions: 1 person
You mean Mighty Ducks?

LOL. I was actually making a cross-reference to a bar on Captiva Island in FL called the 'Mucky Duck' and all the pelicans we saw after the big oil spill down in Louisiana where so many pelicans were just covered with oil for weeks. I'm weird that way.

Dave is making me old before my time with his last minute substitutions he should be making 5 minutes earlier. Why didn't Koufos play any in the second half? The funky birds were driving straight to the basket all night. But any win is a good win. Let's keep rollin Grizz!!

Don't overreact. Every team has some less talented team that seems to give them fits. Plus it's the second half of a back-to-back.

Grizz are playing great ball. They should make the playoffs.

I think so too, but the Mavs and Suns have done well. I've been waiting for both of them to slump for a while.

I think so too, but the Mavs and Suns have done well. I've been waiting for both of them to slump for a while.

Suns are under .500 in their last ten games. The team that's in a real slump right now that could put us in play to move up to 6 is Portland.

Cleveland up big on Phoenix.

Spurs up over Portland.

Dallas in a tight one with Utah.

Golden State playing LAC. One of them has to lose. I honestly don't care who.

And things go from bad to worse for Portland. LaMarcus Aldridge hurt.

This concludes your Western Conference NBA Update.

VN Store

Back