Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

Sorry haters

I ain't mad about the deal. Provides some injury protections, not quite a max, and the declining aspect makes it easier to trade if JJJ doesn't progress (makes finances easier once Ja gets his max too)

I would have had more issues blindly giving him a max with a supermax escalator. That didn't happen here.

Just trying to do a solid to the author of that article and take your attention away from his inability to differentiate between ‘by’ and ‘buy’

Lol well I'm glad you're in, cause I skipped the Lakers game and am a full time Grizz fan now. #BumpAndGrind

Reactions: TBrown
I'm pumped for this Clippers-Grizzs game, tonight. Although I'm pulling for PG and the Clips. These are my 2 favorite Western Conference teams and both looked good in their first games. Even tho, the Warriors beat LA. Adams, Bane, Melton, JJJ and especially Ja balled out and took care of business against the Cavs. Should be a fun, high-scoring game.

Nice win for Memphis. Clippers need Leonard back, soon. Clippers don't look like a playoff team without him. PG13 went off and won me some money, so I can't complain.

VN Store

Back