Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

I understand the allure of being the 8 over the 9 in general, but in the Grizzlies specific case they’re going to have to beat the Lakers or the Warriors and they aren’t going to.

The NBA is trying their best (i.e. watch the end of Suns-Blazers game and the phantom foul call against Devin Booker) to keep the Lakers out of the play-in game. If the Lakers win out against the Pacers/Pels and the Blazers lose to the Nuggets, Portland is the 7 seed. I think the Grizzlies can win that game if they are the 8.

DraftKings has a boost for Ja having more assists than Steph having 3's made. Kind of a slap in Ja and the Grizzlies' face, imo. I hope Memphis brings their "A" game, tomorrow. I can't stand Draymond and Steph's sh!t eating grin

JV with 15 and 11 at halftime. They can't stop him. Golden State's bench destroyed the Grizzlies bench in the 2nd quarter or Memphis would be up

Btw, Steph 9 made 3's, Ja had 9 assists. Push. '95 is exactly right, when Dillon fouled out, the game was tied, outscored by 12 after that. Dillon was guarding Steph and doing an average job, after he hit the bench, Steph added 4 more 3's in the 4th quarter

I got mad respect for Pop, the Spurs franchise, DeRozan and I love DeJonte Murray's game. With that being said, Grizzlies better bring it, Tuesday. Poetl is a pure man's JV, imo. Need Ja to ball out, instead of pissing off people on IG, like he did Steph.Hopefully, they will have a real homecourt advantage and they will be allowed to fill FedEx Arena.

VN Store

Back