Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

Agree, Melton should be in there. I've just accepted that the Grizzlies are now my 2nd favorite team, behind my Pistons. I've had Ja and JV in multiple fantasy leagues and I keep winning money betting on 'em. So, Go Grizzlies, fun team to watch

Chandler Winslow still sucks a-s. A -24 in 15 minutes. He couldn't score on a guy (Carmelo) who hasn't played defense since elementary school...

Wow, I make the Grizzlies, my new #2 team and they get absolutely annihilated, twice. Well, I can understand that last game on that insane road trip, but that home game. Still, it was back to back games with travel, so I expect a slightly refreshed Grizzlies team, tonight.

Last edited:
Another impressive performance from Tony "The Fix is in" Brothers...

Tony has officiated more fixed outcomes than Earl Hebner

Wow, I've jinxed them, 1-3, since I made Memphis, my #2 and I thought playoff team to root for, they came unglued tonight. Ja and the assistant coach ejected. Since Ja got hot the other night on 3s, he has gone ice cold and he isn't passing as well, either. Well, at least JV looks back to 100%, got over 15 rebounds, tonight, BEAST ! Ja looks like he has hit the rookie wall, first real full year. Too good not to play himself thru it

I like Taylor Jenkins but we’re trending in the right direction? Cmon bro

The F.O. killed any and all momentum by insisting on playing that bum Justise Winslow at backup PG. Before that, this team was playing top 10 ball and now, they are playing bottom 10 ball. The FO would rather "be right" about Winslow than win games. The downside is Stevie Wonder can see (and could see 15 months ago) that the Winslow deal was a huge mistake....

Even at some point that idiot Chris Wallace stopped insisting on playing Parsons and the broken down version of Parsons was twice the player that Winslow currently is....

The F.O. killed any and all momentum by insisting on playing that bum Justise Winslow at backup PG. Before that, this team was playing top 10 ball and now, they are playing bottom 10 ball. The FO would rather "be right" about Winslow than win games. The downside is Stevie Wonder can see (and could see 15 months ago) that the Winslow deal was a huge mistake....

He didn’t play last night.

VN Store

Back