Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

Brooks’ hero ball has killed this team. Hero ball from role players holds teams back. Brooks is that ball hog that you’re forced to have on your team in a pickup game at your local community center.

Being able to shift Dillon's minutes to Winslow next year will be a godsend.
Winslow won’t stay healthy long enough to play. And they just signed Brooks to an extension in Feb. His minutes aren’t going anywhere more than likely

Winslow won’t stay healthy long enough to play. And they just signed Brooks to an extension in Feb. His minutes aren’t going anywhere more than likely
He’s a bench player and that contract is fine for a bench player, not great, but it’s on the front office to replace him. The 2/3 options on this team are abysmal. No one close to an impact wing.

Did Kyle Anderson get the derps during the lay-off? I know he can’t shoot but all the dumb fouls and TOs feels different to me.

Both are spreading throughout the team, I guess.

Ok, what will the Grizz do by Game 3 next season when Winslow is out 6 weeks for a paper cut?

The other problem with him is he's not very good unless the ball is in his hands. He's a good bench guy to run the offense thru, but you guys need wing starters who play well off ball.

The other problem with him is he's not very good unless the ball is in his hands. He's a good bench guy to run the offense thru, but you guys need wing starters who play well off ball.

Winslow is a worse shooting, more athletic, and more injury prone version of Kyle Anderson.

It wasn’t a good trade and I’m not overly optimistic about Winslow being a game changer but he’s a better shooter than Kyle Anderson.

Kyle has far better overall FG and effective FG% and far better FT percentage. Winslow is slightly less awful from 3. I have seen enough of Kyle the last 2 years to have known he's no longer a 35% shooter from 3...I stand corrected about my shooting comment

What would be karma:

The NBA solely came up with the play in game concept solely to screw over the Grizx in order to get the 9th seeded Blazers or Pelicans a chance. It would be hilarious if the Grizzlies beat the Blazers twice and unwind the NBA's attempt to get Zion or Dame vs the Lakers..

What would be karma:

The NBA solely came up with the play in game concept solely to screw over the Grizx in order to get the 9th seeded Blazers or Pelicans a chance. It would be hilarious if the Grizzlies beat the Blazers twice and unwind the NBA's attempt to get Zion or Dame vs the Lakers..

I’m for it.

VN Store

Back