Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

It’s crazy how much dillon brooks sucks

Ja and Jaren are too passive at times. Melton, Grayson, and Kyle are marginal, replacement level role players. Chandler Winslow is hurt. Until Jaren becomes a more consistent Alpha, then we get Dillon jacking up too many shots...

We're a pretty flawed team, especially without Tyus Jones right now.

Still, average age of our lineups are like 21-22. Ja and Jaren are awesome. The team is ahead of schedule. Just gotta keep improving.

Ja and Jaren are too passive at times. Melton, Grayson, and Kyle are marginal, replacement level role players. Chandler Winslow is hurt. Until Jaren becomes a more consistent Alpha, then we get Dillon jacking up too many shots...

I didn't get to watch the whole game yesterday, but it appears to me that JJJ has come into bubble play very aggressive on offense. Still no rebounding from him, but I don't think he ever improves on that much.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

Still, average age of our lineups are like 21-22. Ja and Jaren are awesome. The team is ahead of schedule. Just gotta keep improving.

You got at least 3+ years of JJJ, Ja, and Clarke and they're in playoff contention now. Maybe sophomore slump next year, but they're going to be terrifying in 2-3 years.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I didn't get to watch the whole game yesterday, but it appears to me that JJJ has come into bubble play very aggressive on offense. Still no rebounding from him, but I don't think he ever improves on that much.

JJJ has had periods where he has become an alpha but still having periods where he will disappear on the offensive end for minutes at time. Those are the times when Dillon jacks up 7-8 shots in a 3-4 minute span

You got at least 3+ years of JJJ, Ja, and Clarke and they're in playoff contention now. Maybe sophomore slump next year, but they're going to be terrifying in 2-3 years.

Yup. We honestly might be better next year and out of the playoffs given how the Warriors are coming back, Portland might be healthy, etc.

But Jaren is already the guy that can put up 30 and Ja is rocking 20-7-5 stats in these intense games. The potential is scary, but have to keep the locker room and leadership strong over the next few years.

It's crazy how quickly the direction of the franchise shifted.

Entering must win territory. Two brutal losses in a row to teams directly behind us.

Ahead of schedule > behind schedule

VN Store

Back