YankeeVol

This is the way
Memphis Grizzlies

G: Mike Conley
G: Tony Allen
F: Shareef Abdur-Rahim
F: Zach Randolph
C: Marc Gasol

The question with the Grizzlies: Who should be the final player to fill out a lineup that features the Grit 'n' Grind mainstays called the Core Four? (I'd make a joke about Chandler Parsons' max contract, but I want to be welcomed back to Memphis.)

Based purely on merit, Pau Gasol would be the pick, but he doesn't fit alongside his brother Marc at center and Randolph at power forward. So we will go with Abdur-Rahim, who was a really good player for some really bad teams in Vancouver, averaging 20.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game over five seasons in which the Grizzlies went a combined 86-292.

-- MacMahon

The all-time starting five for every NBA Western Conference team

Some of these are just....yea

Last edited:

NorCalVol67

Souce is an internet treasure
Memphis Grizzlies

The question with the Grizzlies: Who should be the final player to fill out a lineup that features the Grit 'n' Grind mainstays called the Core Four? (I'd make a joke about Chandler Parsons' max contract, but I want to be welcomed back to Memphis.)

Based purely on merit, Pau Gasol would be the pick, but he doesn't fit alongside his brother Marc at center and Randolph at power forward. So we will go with Abdur-Rahim, who was a really good player for some really bad teams in Vancouver, averaging 20.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game over five seasons in which the Grizzlies went a combined 86-292.

-- MacMahon

They have Kawhi and his 5 minutes on the Clippers. It is the Clippers, so I guess it was tough coming up with a starting 5.

TBrown

Wolf of Beale Street
Memphis Grizzlies

-- MacMahon

Wasn’t SAR a PF?

VN Store

Sponsors