Your impressions about Mizzou

UTP69

Tigers seem to be hot and cold. I'd like to hear your impressions about them and a good analysis about our game with them
Meanwhile GBO. Kick some butt

Reactions: RollerVol
Tigers seem to be hot and cold. I'd like to hear your impressions about them and a good analysis about our game with them

Reactions: LittleVol

Oh, you meant Missouri.

Don’t sleep on their DL, they’ve got a very good front four.

Build a fence around Kelly, play contain. It’s unlikely he can beat you with his arm. He’ll drive your pass rush crazy otherwise.

They have completely underachieved. They are a very solid football team but when Kelly went out they looked very bad. We will see a team that will look much different than their last couple of weeks. Defense looked great against UF but offense looked pedestrian. Saturday will be a different team I fear.

Kelly wasn't 100% against Florida but unless they can have a drastic one week improvement I see us winning 24-13 (TD and two FGs)

Reactions: LittleVol
Good D but inconsistent offense. If we can hold up on both LOS we should win by 10+. Let’s just hope Bryant doesn’t have a breakout game

They have completely underachieved. They are a very solid football team but when Kelly went out they looked very bad. We will see a team that will look much different than their last couple of weeks. Defense looked great against UF but offense looked pedestrian. Saturday will be a different team I fear.

Why?
They gave up 24 not exactly setting the world on fire.
That D gave up 21 to Vandy.
Vandy.
If we lose we ought not worry about Vandy

Why?
They gave up 24 not exactly setting the world on fire.
That D gave up 21 to Vandy.
Vandy.
If we lose we ought not worry about Vandy
They gave up 24 to a top 10 team and that's something that means they suck? They played vandy without Kelly Bryant if the offense can't stay on the field the defense wears out.

I think it has alot to do with who they are playing. Teams with a good defense been shutting them down. I think Tennessee will pull away from them in second half Saturday night.

From what I saw, their defense is fast and play sideline to sideline. We dont have the speed on O to play that game. I believe UT needs to go north and south. Their O is struggling and i think UT should be aggressive and attack. I think this will be a defensive bout first team to 20 wins. Jmo

They gave up 24 to a top 10 team and that's something that means they suck? They played vandy without Kelly Bryant if the offense can't stay on the field the defense wears out.

Didnt say they suck but Vandy was 3 points shy of that mark too. They haven’t been killing people with Bryant either.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Why? What does Mizz have to play for Saturday, what will their motivation be?

From what I saw, their defense is fast and play sideline to sideline. We dont have the speed on O to play that game. I believe UT needs to go north and south. Their O is struggling and i think UT should be aggressive and attack. I think this will be a defensive bout first team to 20 wins. Jmo
Uh Tenn cant run north , period.

I don't see them scoring 20 on our D.

VN Store

Back