Your Hopes For The Next POTUS Joe Biden

😂😂 healing our nation? Dems are saying things like “we need to make a database of Trump supporters, donors, admin and punish them/make employment difficult.” You think that will heal the nation? You guys are blind.

Kind of like the database of Muslims Trump proposed in 2017?

Reactions: NashVol11
The Dems trying to shove Harris down the country’s throat would be the last straw for many. The shining example of legislative excellence in her home state coupled with her impeccable record as a prosecutor and “career opportunist” turned people off as a whole in the primaries. A bait and switch to her ass could be the final straw.

Do you really want to compare the records between Harris and Trump? Harris worked for what she got. Trump inherited everything, then mismanaged everything, and has no concept of hard work or humility. Harris aside, how could anyone see Trump as a virtuous person and effective leader?

We will not “heal” We will continue to be divided. 70 million or so of us voted for Trump. We want low taxes, no wars and pro American policies. You all want the exact opposite of those things. I will refuse to unify with you people
The democratic party is the party of identity politics. I have little hope that the division in the country will heal. It will probably get worse

Do you really want to compare the records between Harris and Trump? Harris worked for what she got. Trump inherited everything, then mismanaged everything, and has no concept of hard work or humility. Harris aside, how could anyone see Trump as a virtuous person and effective leader?
“Worked for what she got” is certainly one way of putting it.

Willie Brown agrees!

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You are either uninformed of her background or flat out lying.

Do you really want to compare the records between Harris and Trump? Harris slept for what she got. Trump inherited everything, then mismanaged everything, and has no concept of hard work or humility. Harris aside, how could anyone see Trump as a virtuous person and effective leader?

FYP

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I hope he stays in the White House basement for 4 years and keeps his dementia ass out of the spotlight. Thank God for divided government

Reactions: FLVOL_79
God it feels good to say that!

A return to normalcy. A return to decency. Getting the country healed. Those are my top three hopes. Then let's grab us some guns.

PS. I'm just kidding about the guns.
He is an admitted pedophile.

VN Store

Back