Your feeling on the Auburn game and Future of UT Football

Vols lose to AU and hire Freeze or Vols win and AU hires Freeze?

• Vols lose to AU and hire Freeze

Votes: 39 12.3%
  • Vols win and AU gets Freeze

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • I’m checked out don’t care

Votes: 77 24.3%
  • I’ll never want the Vols to Lose

Votes: 96 30.3%
  • Waiting on Vols Basketball

Votes: 78 24.6%
  • Still behind Pruitt he needs more time

Votes: 49 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a sneaking feeling we play pretty well tonight, but that Tank Bigsby may end up being the difference for Auburn, that cat can ball.

Anyone feeling like it will take a meltdown to have a chance at getting Freeze coaching on Rocky Top?
It will/would take a hell'uva lot more than a meltdown to bring in Freeze. (that is assuming he would even come , remember it takes two to tango,, were I him, UT might be the lowest on the list I had to chose from)

Anyone feeling like it will take a meltdown to have a chance at getting Freeze coaching on Rocky Top?
I feel like this year is over... hope to see what we have in HB other than that I think Pruitt will get a pass this year regardless of what happens.
I HOPE WE NEVER HIRE FREEZE

some of you who are in the know enlighten us on what happened when we flirted with Freeze about joining the staff as an assistant. Means he does know us and has been here!

It will take a meltdown, firing the AD, many of the boosters being knocked unconscious and a hole opening up and swallowing about 20 other candidates.
UT will try to find Coach Eric Taylor before making a move on Freeze. They'll drive and fly all over Texas looking for Dillon.

It will/would take a hell'uva lot more than a meltdown to bring in Freeze. (that is assuming he would even come , remember it takes two to tango,, were I him, UT might be the lowest on the list I had to chose from)
Freeze considers Tennessee a dream job, he coached in west Tennessee and even broke into Neyland with his wife. If the job is offered and they allow him enough control he would take the job.

I came here to say the same thing. Not trying to be a grammar Nazi but dadgum. And the sad thing is I see it in about 80% of Volnation posts. 🙄
It isn't butchered nearly as much as defiantly is interchanged for definitely.

My prediction:tennessee gets destroyed by Auburn, loses all the rest of their games this year, doesn't fire Pruitt, Tennessee goes 4-8 next year, Tennessee fires Pruitt, 10 coaches give Tennessee a hard pass and we hire another coach nobody wanted or ever heard of.

Reactions: tbh and orangerush

VN Store

Back