Your feeling on the Auburn game and Future of UT Football

Vols lose to AU and hire Freeze or Vols win and AU hires Freeze?

• Vols lose to AU and hire Freeze

Votes: 39 12.3%
  • Vols win and AU gets Freeze

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • I’m checked out don’t care

Votes: 77 24.3%
  • I’ll never want the Vols to Lose

Votes: 96 30.3%
  • Waiting on Vols Basketball

Votes: 78 24.6%
  • Still behind Pruitt he needs more time

Votes: 49 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are never beating a Nick Saban coached Alabama team. And we will never hire Freeze as long as the administration is in its current capacity.
I hate to be mean to you, but you're wrong. Never is not ok. Im telling you, and i have been... But there's so many big money men involved, and theyre tired of this.

Reactions: BAKOVOLFAN
It is amazing how many don't know how to spell the word 'lose'. I see the same spelling with 2 o's on here, text messages, emails. With spell check there is no excuse anymore.
Well since loose is actually a word, spellcheck won’t help you there.

If JG is the QB then another loss. If bailey starts we have a 50/50 chance.
Unless Nix turns ball over 2-3 times Vols will never be in this game
How many positions can HB play?
UT overmatched every place but offensive line
Totally overmatched coaching
I agree play the freshman kid simply for experience
To think he improves chance of winning is denial of true status of the roster vs SEC middle and upper level programs

I feel I'm going to go deer hunting and not rush back home for the game. I've always worked my hunting around making it back for the game... but it is hard to find a reason to do that right now.

I'll let you guys know if the deer "looses".

We will lose to AU but we are not hiring Freeze and Pruitt is not getting fired this year. I think his fate is probably already sealed but it won't be until next year when see him get axed. Just the way it is.

And I am ready for basketball season.

More likely they get Freeze if they lose than we do if we lose..

Unfortunately being serious about and laser focused on a winning program is just not who Tennessee is anymore..

Will they ever be again? In my lifetime, I think not.......
How old are you?

Unless Nix turns ball over 2-3 times Vols will never be in this game
How many positions can HB play?
UT overmatched every place but offensive line
Totally overmatched coaching
I agree play the freshman kid simply for experience
To think he improves chance of winning is denial of true status of the roster vs SEC middle and upper level programs
You realize that Pruitt is 1-0 vs Malzahn as head coach don’t you ...

I was pleasantly shocked the last time we lined up against Auburn.

If the Vols are going to step it up, tomorrow is the time. Opportunities are disappearing. I haven't given up hope, but I don't live in la-la land, either.

What I miss is a sunny crisp fall Saturday morning in Houston County...driving to Teeters market to get a paper...coffee and donut...sitting down at the table there...reading a preview of the days game. Seeing the 3rd ranked Vols being favored by 9 points against whoever they're playing...driving back to the cabin seeing a few big T mailboxes along the way....then watching Andy Griffith reruns in happy anticipation of the game...until the game comes on CBS or ESPN....then after a sound Vol win... soaking up the good vibes and self contented feeling of the Vols being a legit national contender. Those were great times.

If that’s what it takes to get him... then sure. We can lose every game left on the schedule if that’s what it takes.

I want the program to improve long term. I think Freeze can get it done and Pruitt so far has proven the opposite.

We are a program dominated by personalities and ego. In this case, Fulmer's. He is too butt hurt over Oher and his portrayal in the Blind Side to ever hire Freeze.

Fulmer is a VFL, but he also strikes me as petty and arrogant.

Not happening.

I'm a Bengals fan. This is nothing new. I'll watch like I do every week, and look at the pretty Orange T, and hope we win.

But, if we do not, nothing new there.

VN Store

Back