Your feeling on the Auburn game and Future of UT Football

Vols lose to AU and hire Freeze or Vols win and AU hires Freeze?

• Vols lose to AU and hire Freeze

Votes: 39 12.3%
  • Vols win and AU gets Freeze

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • I’m checked out don’t care

Votes: 77 24.3%
  • I’ll never want the Vols to Lose

Votes: 96 30.3%
  • Waiting on Vols Basketball

Votes: 78 24.6%
  • Still behind Pruitt he needs more time

Votes: 49 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm checked out until we see someone else, preferably Bailey at QB.
If we win, I might watch the game on DVR. If we lose, oh well.
The only other thing that will prompt me to watch is an interim coach.

I have enjoyed football less this season than in any other time in my life, including the off season!
I have enjoyed other things more tho.

I'm going to be pulling for the Vols to come out with a W. I don't think Pruitt gets fired this year no matter what.

Reactions: ugg
Where did all this talk come from about hiring Freeze, wishful thinking or has a news source said it?

GentleVariableApe-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: tennvols77
I’ve been a die hard Vol fan for 57-58 years and I’m almost at that point too
I was born and raised in Knoxville left for a few years and came back home. I was brought up listening to John Ward on the radio and fell in love with Tennessee Football. More and more Tennessee seems to let me down and gives me the feeling I love it more than it loves me.

Vols have been given fans false hope for over a decade now. This "I never want to see my vols lose" is nothing more than a state of denial of where our program really is in terms of competitiveness. Losing has been our forte for some time.

Anyone feeling like it will take a meltdown to have a chance at getting Freeze coaching on Rocky Top?

Pruitt about to set another negative record: Tennessee has not lost five games in a row since 1988. Last time (until this year) UK beat TN in Knoxville was1984 and the score was 17-12.

Note: The meltdown is already in progress as we've lost 4 in a row with one of the most talented offensive lines in the country.

Pruitt will catch lightning in a bottle every now and then but the next week lose to a GA state. So until Pruitt and Fulmer are removed from UT football there is no future.

Auburn owes Gus a diamond mine so i doubt they will fire him this year. I think we lose but depends but by how much depends if JG starts or not. If he don't and Pruitt does so happen to start Bailey then how much do they open up the play book for him to win. That is more of the question.
If JG is the QB then another loss. If bailey starts we have a 50/50 chance.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back