Your Fav. win of the past 2 seasons

Favorite win of 2003/2004??

• Total voters
I had to go with last years win over Florida. I drove from Charlotte with a bunch of UF alumni through all this hurricane weather and detours, not to mention the fricken' gator fans yelling the enitire trip. We get there and they're going nuts, then we played the game and shut them up.....it actually shut them up for the rest of the season!! And it was nice ruining the rest of the Gators season too!! :moon2:

I went with UGA because it was most recent and the fact that we needed that one so badly to saty atop the East. Otherwise, we were doomed unless they lost 3. Plus, we were coming off of a hard loss, and they were coming off of a huge win. We kind of brought them back down to earth that game.

Originally posted by QBvol7@Aug 15, 2005 2:39 PM
I went with UGA because it was most recent and the fact that we needed that one so badly to saty atop the East. Otherwise, we were doomed unless they lost 3. Plus, we were coming off of a hard loss, and they were coming off of a huge win. We kind of brought them back down to earth that game.
[snapback]126933[/snapback]​

Except they managed to stay about 5 spots ahead of where they should have been in the polls. UGA was grossly overrated last season.

Originally posted by GenNeyland9@Aug 8, 2005 8:50 AM
'04 Georgia, no doubt about it.

They'd had our number since 2000, our defense dominated them in their own backyard. 

Don't forget that game did two things:  ruined UGA's chance at a national championship, and also put the Vols in the driver's seat for the SEC East title and a trip to Atlanta. 

Now that's a good win.
[snapback]123728[/snapback]​

Amen. That win was sweet in so many ways, mostly knocking them out of the SEC title and NC race. Its rumored that Pollacks motor briefly sputtered and almost stopped running shortly after the game.

Watched the Miami game in the desert (deployed). I had a few Miami bandwagon fans watching with me. I can't even possibly describe how it was when we recovered that punt fumble and sealed the deal. Greatest game ever, because it made me forget where I was.

Originally posted by vols2345@Aug 7, 2005 9:53 PM
the only time a loss didnt effect me was the 02 season.  after the third one i just when numb.  I cant remember any after that.
[snapback]123534[/snapback]​

same here

You know, all of those games were great wins, but I'm going with Miami. I loved us beating "The U" :rolleyes:

Hopefully we can get another shot this season... We've got a good shot at winning the SEC, they've got a good shot at winning the ACC.

VN Store

Back