Your Fav. win of the past 2 seasons

Favorite win of 2003/2004??

• Total voters
Ithink that miami game pretty much sums up caseys era with us. pus i loved watcing miami lose.

I chose last year's Florida game...If I could have a 2nd game though, it would be the Miami game.....Everyone said we didn't have a chance and we came out and won it.

Last year's Georgia game. I remember I was so nervous before that game. I knew if we played well we could beat them. I literally had butterflies in my stomach and was even shaking some. I was SO happy to beat them.

Georgia. Because it was the most unpredictable thing ever. They were supposed to have the East on lockdown from the opening kickoff, then we go into their house and show them who's boss.

The Florida win was real exciting, but after watching the rest of Zook's season, the whole thing feels less impressive than it did at the time. Beating a team that was superior in every way (UGA) feels a lot better. But I have to say UF @ Tenn and the Rose Bowl had, hands down, the two most exciting field goals of 2004.

I had to go with the Alabama 2003. It was the day of my youngest girls 1st birthday party. Her aunt...Bama fan.... was dancing in my living room because they were winning for a long time. Then she left and we came back and won!!!! The next time I saw her.........I let her have it!! :eek:k:

Originally posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange@Aug 7, 2005 10:18 PM
Miami, and watching Kellen Winslow have his little meltdown afterwards was the icing on the cake  :nener:
[snapback]123484[/snapback]​

I had forgotten that the "Solja" melted down after losing to us. That was the best defense and punting game we've had in years.

The lone TD of the game was an inside handoff to Derrick Tinsley coming from the slot on 4th and goal right before halftime. Probably the playcall of Randy Sanders' life.

Originally posted by Jmxvol@Aug 7, 2005 9:16 PM
I went with 2004 between the Hedges
[snapback]123428[/snapback]​

Ditto.

Miami was my favorite of 03, but UGA was HUGE last year.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 7, 2005 9:31 PM
I can't really rank WINS, because I love 'em all!!!
:cheer:
[snapback]123500[/snapback]​

Oh come on. r u serious?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 7, 2005 9:31 PM
I can't really rank WINS, because I love 'em all!!!
:cheer:
[snapback]123500[/snapback]​

I love em all, but some a little more than others. It is hard to pick from the ones on this list though. They were all pretty big. :yahoo:

Originally posted by vols2345@Aug 7, 2005 9:33 PM
Oh come on.  r u serious?
[snapback]123505[/snapback]​

I'm serious. Every win is BIG for me and every loss kills me. I guess I'm just an all-or-nothing-person.

the only time a loss didnt effect me was the 02 season. after the third one i just when numb. I cant remember any games after that.

Went with the GA game because we really needed that one, but that Bama game was something else.

Originally posted by vols2345@Aug 7, 2005 7:53 PM
the only time a loss didnt effect me was the 02 season.  after the third one i just when numb.  I cant remember any games after that.
[snapback]123534[/snapback]​

Being an Oregon State fan from before the turn of the century, you learn how to deal with losing. I do share some sympathy with Kentucky and Vanderbilt fans.

I picked the Bama game because they just knew they were going to win that one.

There's nothing to me more satisfying than the look on the Bama klan's faces when you snatch victory from them like we did that year.

Any win over them is a great win.

I'd really like to run it up on them sometime soon.

'04 Georgia, no doubt about it.

They'd had our number since 2000, our defense dominated them in their own backyard.

Don't forget that game did two things: ruined UGA's chance at a national championship, and also put the Vols in the driver's seat for the SEC East title and a trip to Atlanta.

Now that's a good win.

It ruined their hopes of winning the division. I think Bama was on their 8th string offensive backfield by that time and we knew we could almost cruise into Atlanta.

A win against Bama is always at the top of the list , but all of those were great !

nothing can beat wilhoits extra point attempt missed, then he makes a 50 yarder to win the game... priceless

VN Store

Back