You will never guess

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
what game tape I just put in. It's too hard to even guess. The 1988 Peach Bowl against Indiana. I had no idea I even had this game on tape.

How about some names like:

Charles Wilson
Jeff Francis
Anthony Miller
Terence Cleveland
Darin Miller
TD Woods

I had it at one time. When I got back home from basic training in June of 88 it was missing and I havn't seen it since. I think my sister may have needed a blank tape :furious3: . Oh well, I've got a guy at work who is supposed to make me a copy if he ever remembers.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Aug 21, 2005 4:02 PM
How about some names like:

Charles Wilson
Jeff Francis
Anthony Miller
Terence Cleveland
Darin Miller
TD Woods
[snapback]129349[/snapback]​

Wasn't Reggie Cobb in that game? I was at the game and seem to remember him running over some IU guys heading into the endzone.

He was. He had some great runs but had some problems holding on to the football.

I don't remember much about that game, but I believe Reggie may have scored the game winner.

Keith Davis is also running the ball well.

GA, I'll let you know. I can't remember either.

Do you think any of the Vol fans in attendance that day knew we were going to lose the next 5 in a row??

Originally posted by GAVol@Aug 21, 2005 6:04 PM
I don't remember much about that game, but I believe Reggie may have scored the game winner.
[snapback]129399[/snapback]​

That's the way I remember it, he had a strong run into the endzone corner I was sitting in.

That New Year's was one of the best I ever had. I spent about 5 days down in the Keys then drove up to meet some friends in ATL. We had a 3 room suite at the Crowne Plaza and we trashed it like rock stars! :devilsmoke:

Fortunately, the UT/IU game wasn't until the 2nd or 3rd of Jan. :ninja:

It's making me feel really old as to how bad and ancient this broadcast looks.

And Cobb did score the game winning td.

VN Store

Back