You know that thread where you find pictures of opposing team’s players

Behr

All mushrooms are edible, some only once.
And match them to a lookalike photo? Well, this year, does anyone think most opponent’s fans will match CJP to Mr. Potato Head?
Do those threads bother you? Did the comparisons of Will Mushamp damage you so badly that you felt the need for this terrible thread as some type of payback?

Ashevillevol

catching the third wire
I'm certain there is less of a possibility of matching CJP to a photo as there was getting your mother to pose for your avatar, but it apparently happened, so the answer is...maybe.

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
Something wrong about a Cock fan commenting about the Head of another man....

THIS along with use of the term "stud" in reference to a young athlete or his body along with commenting on a grown xxx man's fat rolls. If they're your boyfriend or fantasy date it makes sense and there wouldn't be anything wrong with their uses at that point.

chuckb1448

I'm looking for to the "make fun of" thread...... and of course the other thread that is now located in another part of our Orange Cyber World.......

To Heck with Poltical Correctness!!

Ty for listening 😊

Tin Man

Dirt's Childhood Playmate
And match them to a lookalike photo? Well, this year, does anyone think most opponent’s fans will match CJP to Mr. Potato Head?
Hmm... A SoCar Capons fan with an avi pic of a bent over woman balancing a red solo cup above her backside posts a sideways comment about CJP's possible resemblance to Mr. Potato Head. Yep, that reveals all anyone needs to know about you. Have a nice day, now, ya hear?

maotai

Hater by Choice
I honestly thought when I opened this thread it is was going to be someone complaining and we were going to lose the lookalike threads too.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors