You have turned your back on Tennessee

Georgia State 38
UT. 30

Georgia State 10
Western Michigan 57

One of these cupcakes 🧁 didn’t taste as good as the other.

Obviously W. Michigan is a vast, criminal-player enterprise to triumph over mighty GSU.

We got's to get dirty!! Al Capone-dirty!!

Last edited:
You are in a minority, even banks (with help from someone that can write) has apologized for his INAPPROPRIATE statements and behavior, Banks went on to say, he Respects Law enforcement.... BTW banks is from Cordova, TN, played ball at Cordova HS.

Cordova -- not the core of the apple Memphis is the core. Cordova is part of the outer meat of the same big apple. The apple is rotting from the core out..... I can remember many areas of the "inter Memphis" that were the nicest places you could image. Now days I would not even drive through them in broad daylight.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
OP good points but consider some of us that paid an actual price walking up those stairs to the hill from Hess and Andy Holt for 5 years deserve better. We have also paid a price. No players should threaten women or to shoot people. We can not like what we see and never turn our back on Tennessee. Go Vols!!

Seeing you guys calling for coaches players to be dismissed is laughable. These players and coaches have put in more blood, sweat and tears for the University of Tennessee than you ever will. Many of the so called fans here are pathetic. Jeremy Banks, Jauan Jennings and Bryce Thompson are my favorite players on this football team. They earned my respect because of the cruel intentions they play the game of football with. I do not understand why you guys want choir boys on your football team. I really hope the team unites over this with an us against the world mentality and takes it to Georgia.

We're gonna lose by 50.

Reactions: I40flyer
Seeing you guys calling for coaches players to be dismissed is laughable. These players and coaches have put in more blood, sweat and tears for the University of Tennessee than you ever will. Many of the so called fans here are pathetic. Jeremy Banks, Jauan Jennings and Bryce Thompson are my favorite players on this football team. They earned my respect because of the cruel intentions they play the game of football with. I do not understand why you guys want choir boys on your football team. I really hope the team unites over this with an us against the world mentality and takes it to Georgia.

Hold up.. TIMEOUT.

For one I don't wanna hear crap about players giving their blood, sweat, or tears to the football program. We as fans, some of us, being lifelong fans.. tune in every Saturday just to watch a total crap show. This program is nothing without the fans, especially over the last 10+ years. The amount of money & time fans continue to put into this program is the only reason Tennessee is even where it's at today, bc lets get real it's not from the performance of our team. Many of these players only end up at Tenn to play for whatever coach is currently at the helm of this game of musical chairs that we've played since the Fulmer era. Kids come here for a few years & then they're gone. True fans are here and have been for a life time. Yes we have some players who come here and love this university, and we as fans love to see those kids who truly become VFL's. However, that is not the case for many of these players, especially over the past few years.

Banks comments were disgusting. He's is LUCKY to be a part of this team, a part of this program, to play in front of Tennessee fans. He came off like a thug, entitled football player, and has no one to blame but himself. For some fans to be mad at other fans for seeing Banks represent the University of Tennessee in this manner is absolutely ridiculous. Fans have every right to be disgusted with that video & Banks. Men & women in uniform get a bad rap constantly, but ignorant individuals like Banks is what they have to put up with on a regular basis. I don't care how much "cruel intentions" Banks plays with. Let him take that same mindset he displayed to those officers out into the real world and see how far he goes. Nobody is requesting "choir boys." Perhaps just acting like an adult or decent human being would ok. The whole "us vs the world mentality" is ignorant as well. Nobody is against this team.. fans show up every week to root for them, and Banks can't act as if everyone is against him. He did it to himself.

PS Banks is probably lucky they just took him to jail. If it had been another citable offense he probably would have just fumbled the citation away.

Well fortunately, you aren't writing the laws.

All he deserves at most, is what he has legally coming to him for failing to appear in court originally and for the illegal u turn.

Everything else you mentioned is more suitable for N Korea, not the US. He owes nothing more.

?? Has nothing to do with laws for the coach, AD to instill a sense of civics into what appears to be a marginally-socialized young adult. If UT is taking on the project, community service is an excellent starting point.

"N. Korea"....LMAO....get that shite out of here, and stop wearing your wife's underwear.

She's a precocious, late teen entering adulthood, who has a developmental problem and a nasty disposition. If she is to be the figurehead of the AGW movement, she's open to objective criticism.

Blame the people using children as a human shield for their climate fanaticism.

That's the simultaneously the shittiest cop out and dumbest thing I've ever read on here. That's saying something. Good job. Hey, what's your stance on evolution? That a liberal conspiracy to make you doubt your sky wizard or what? What justifications do you use to attack children like the ones you attack on climate change or gun laws? I'm sure there's gotta be one being a moral authority and all. What a waste of human skin. Go crawl back under your rock lizard and let the humans handle this.

That's the simultaneously the shittiest cop out and dumbest thing I've ever read on here. That's saying something. Good job. Hey, what's your stance on evolution? That a liberal conspiracy to make you doubt your sky wizard or what? What justifications do you use to attack children like the ones you attack on climate change or gun laws? I'm sure there's gotta be one being a moral authority and all. What a waste of human skin. Go crawl back under your rock lizard and let the humans handle this.

Ah, the typical progressive "outraged" over-the-top emotional response, in place of an argument or logic.

I'm sure I heard a "HOW DARE YOU?!?" in that screed LOL

Are you Scoldilock's script writer?

*I* wouldn't make fun of her but to put her on a pedestal, as the left has done, and declaring her untouchable because of age and affliction is just silly.

"Sky wizard" - I think my rock found a guilty dog. If you can't defend climate fanaticism without that devolution - and using children - perhaps you need to hone your argument.

And "a waste of human skin" - bravo! The mark of a hard leftist; vilify and dehumanize the dissenter for their disagreement, marginalize out of existence that you can't objectively argue against.

No thanks; I prefer life atop the rocks, my would-be little fascist.

?? Has nothing to do with laws for the coach, AD to instill a sense of civics into what appears to be a marginally-socialized young adult. If UT is taking on the project, community service is an excellent starting point.

"N. Korea"....LMAO....get that shite out of here, and stop wearing your wife's underwear.

So now you think someone should take your advice on disciplinary actions for the UT football team? Seeing as you're a nobody, don't believe you should spend too much time obsessing over it.

Haha, you're the panty wearer, fretting over words said by a 20 year old.

Stay inside. Lock the doors.

-no, I haven’t turned my back on the team. Been with em since 1974, can’t do it if I wanted to.

-I’ll never cheer for Banks again, what I saw from him on the video makes me sick to my stomach, he can go straight to hell

- JJ is one of my favorite players as well, and I’m hoping that BT gets the help he needs to control what appear to be anger and issues with “females” and that he realizes his potential as both a football player and young man.

- who the hell has ever asked for “choir boys” on the team, we all know that ain’t how it works. But I also think a certain standard is beyond reasonable. Guys like Condredge Holloway, Tim Irwin, Reggie White, Josh Dobbs, Al Wilson, Charles Davis, Tee Martin, Peyton Manning, etc, etc, etc have all lived by very high, respectful standards over the decades and represented the program, university and state of Tennessee very well. JEREMY BANKS ain’t that guy, he’s a punk ass thug and he can go pound sand.

-I too hope the guys rally around each other, man the hell up for once, and give Georgia hell on Saturday.

Ah, the typical progressive "outraged" over-the-top emotional response, in place of an argument or logic.

I'm sure I heard a "HOW DARE YOU?!?" in that screed LOL

Are you Scoldilock's script writer?

Way to miss the point completely and put words in my mouth. Typical. It's ok, your god-king is being exposed for the corrupt piece of dog crap he is and that's got all you fascists in a tizzy. You're dumber than usual, so I'll slow down: locking up kids in cages, shooting them in schools, and denying the earth is warming when everyone but you can plainly see that it is, concerns everyone with a soul, and especially young people who are gonna have to clean up this mess.

When they voice their displeasure over this they are using their 1st amendment rights as a US CITIZEN to do so. They're being the most patriotic Americans anyone could hope to be. No wonder you hate it. Your ilk wanna run this country like the mob, which is why your god-king is gonna go to jail. This is still America sir.

It is really simple.

People hate Jeremy Pruitt more than they like/support Tennessee Football.

Yet at the end of the day, the Fans are only spectators of a game for entertainment only. Tennessee football doesn't have a life or death, day to day impact on their lives. People acting like they are somehow so invested in Tennessee Football like its a job, but are the real losers.
Actually some people on here are donors and pretty heavy donors at that so that does make them invested in the program.

So now you think someone should take your advice on disciplinary actions for the UT football team? Seeing as you're a nobody, don't believe you should spend too much time obsessing over it.

Haha, you're the panty wearer, fretting over words said by a 20 year old.

Stay inside. Lock the doors.

Excellent dodge! You were either ignorant of the extent of Banks's conduct when you posted (like many) or else you approve. Is Banks a role model, or someone whose conduct other young people should model?

Being told I'm nobody by nobody...damn, why am I not crushed?

Reactions: Booker512
*I* wouldn't make fun of her but to put her on a pedestal, as the left has done, and declaring her untouchable because of age and affliction is just silly.

"Sky wizard" - I think my rock found a guilty dog. If you can't defend climate fanaticism without that devolution - and using children - perhaps you need to hone your argument.

And "a waste of human skin" - bravo! The mark of a hard leftist; vilify and dehumanize the dissenter for their disagreement, marginalize out of existence that you can't objectively argue against.

No thanks; I prefer life atop the rocks, my would-be little fascist.

Reading comprehension fail. Way to miss every point and only hear what you want to. Also ultimate projection with that last sentence, just like your god-king! Hey I got some real estate I'm willing to sell in south florida if you're looking.

I hate when people start calling out fans for wanting a better program. The fans are the generations of people sitting in the stands and supporting the University for decades, and by golly, they have a right to express displeasure. Sitting back and just saying " we will get them next year" don't cut it.

Excellent dodge! You were either ignorant of the extent of Banks's conduct when you posted (like many) or else you approve. Is Banks a role model, or someone whose conduct other young people should model?

Being told I'm nobody by nobody...damn, why am I not crushed?

I am fully aware of them. Just not fretting like an 80 year old woman over them.

You continue fighting that battle. 120 hrs? Why 240? Why not 360?

Reading comprehension fail. Way to miss every point and only hear what you want to. Also ultimate projection with that last sentence, just like your god-king! Hey I got some real estate I'm willing to sell in south florida if you're looking.

There is no "every point" except the lurid argument you're waging in your own head. Someone jpeg'ed leftist darling Thunberg, a half inappropriate/appropriate comment made, an objection, my reply, then your over the top exposition.

Who is my "god-king", "human"? Unlike you, I want *you* to talk and explain yourself because I like even brutal exchanges of logic. You want me, lizard non-human, "under rocks" and to silence me via your characterization of me, not the argument. NCFisher-homie don't play dat.

One approach is fascist, one isn't.

I am fully aware of them. Just not fretting like an 80 year old woman over them.

You continue fighting that battle. 120 hrs? Why 240? Why not 360?

You're certainly fretting like a 79 year-old woman over a single post which advocates community service for Banks.
120 hours is just a suggestion. If the AD made it 40 or 240, I'd be okay with that.

We good here?

You're certainly fretting like a 79 year-old woman over a single post which advocates community service for Banks.
120 hours is just a suggestion. If the AD made it 40 or 240, I'd be okay with that.

We good here?

I'm always good.

Not fretting. Laughing that people that think like you, exist.

This roster is trash

Way to miss the point completely and put words in my mouth. Typical. It's ok, your god-king is being exposed for the corrupt piece of dog crap he is and that's got all you fascists in a tizzy. You're dumber than usual, so I'll slow down: locking up kids in cages, shooting them in schools, and denying the earth is warming when everyone but you can plainly see that it is, concerns everyone with a soul, and especially young people who are gonna have to clean up this mess.

When they voice their displeasure over this they are using their 1st amendment rights as a US CITIZEN to do so. They're being the most patriotic Americans anyone could hope to be. No wonder you hate it. Your ilk wanna run this country like the mob, which is why your god-king is gonna go to jail. This is still America sir.

Whooooeee!...that's some laundry list. Try to focus.

It's funny that the "fascists" you allege aren't trying to shut you up as you are them, even while you babble about speech rights, "human".
When young people become adults - preferably objective, informed adults - they can vote. Until then, they are children and we do not defer logic or policy to them.

Further, the debate isn't whether there's warming (even during hiatus), but whether it's anthropogenic in whole or the main, whether we can even marginally manipulate climate to our detriment or benefit, and whether warming is a net gain or net loss.

I'm always good.

Not fretting. Laughing that people that think like you, exist.

And I'm amused by people who don't think at all, who deflect, insult and insinuate while dodging direct questions.

What you said times a thousand bro

A lot of PC around here. Never understood it. They want to sip tea and kick azz at the same time. The teams to the south of us are dirty as they come.. Change conferences if you don't want to get dirty with them..

Man. What you said!!!
Go Vols!! Beat Georgia!!!!

VN Store

Back