You have the Power....

Kylo

Yeah, you know it...
You can give any 1 UT team an undefeated season ending in a national title....

Which will it be????

Peyton?
Shuler?
Ice Man?
Older team?
This year?

It is something I've been thinking about and I can't decide if I'd rather give it to the '93 team or the '95 squad...

Past is past, but a title 30 years ago would have very little impact on the program today. Hell, even with our mess of a decade we have one in the last 25.

Title this year would make things VERY interesting in Knoxville.

Joe Milton. In other words, this coming season!

I would love to live through it KNOWING what's coming. It would be absolutely hugely good fun.

Plus, you know how much money I will make, knowing in advance that even the challenging bets are safe? Heh.

Go Vols!

I would love to live through it KNOWING what's coming. It would be absolutely hugely good fun.

Plus, you know how much money I will make, knowing in advance that even the challenging bets are safe? Heh.

Go Vols!

I like this !! Would give it 10 likes if I could !!

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

Which will it be????

Peyton?
Shuler?
Ice Man?
Older team?
This year?

It is something I've been thinking about and I can't decide if I'd rather give it to the '93 team or the '95 squad...

2022. We'd be reigning SEC and National Champions. Georgia would not be.

Go Vols!
Id choose this upcoming season too. But no way I'd want to know about it ahead of time. Got to enjoy the ride, ups and downs, and ecstasy of finally breaking through again. WHEN are finally back on that mountain top again, it will be sweeter having gone through Kiffin, Dooly, Butch, and Beldar.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
This past season. Best offense the university has ever seen. Would have beaten Saban, Smart or Day/Hardouche/Dykes. Would have had the Heisman winner and Bilitnekoff winner on the same team.

All of them

But if you make me choose 1, its 2023 all day every day.

Just for chits and giggles my ultimate choice would be 15-0, beating UGAly at home, then Bummer in Tuscaloosa, and then again in Atlanta.

Sugar Vols or this past season both teams unranked at the start of the season, would have been cool to see either go undefeated

Reactions: FLVOL_79

Which will it be????

Peyton?
Shuler?
Ice Man?
Older team?
This year?

Because they actually earned it on the field already

VN Store

Back