You gotta love Jauan Jennings

JJ so far is my favorite player on this team this season. That could change, but JJ is a grown man out there, some of them boys on opposing Ds are gonna get hurt.

We're going Vol-ing, just you wait and see.
Vol-ing our way through the big bad S-E-C.
We're going Vol-ing, I just want to let you know.
Vol-ing, rolling, that's where we are going--oh.

QuintronicVol.jpg

I took a quick look at UF's 2019 football roster. The one I saw did not differentiate between safties and corners all were listed as DBs. Most were of the 6 or 6'1"/200 lb variety, had one frosh listed at 167. To make a long story short, JJ will literally mug any DB one on one that cannot match up with him physically, he'll punk them all day. Technique can't help when you're getting up off your donkey at the beginning of every play. It's going to be fun watching him at Gainesville this year.

Reactions: TennMan101
JJ is the middle Tennessee dawg football player who grew up playing "pick up and smear" backyard football.You get the ball,and ,it is you against everyone else.No prisoners.Ask that linebacker he slobber-knocked on the field last year or year before.He asks no should I,just catch it or lay them out and don't look back!Go get 'em,Jauan and Big Orange

The kid has done a lot of growing up since his temper tantrum. it seems. Not wanting to rehash all that. It is just good to see a young man take the opportunity he received and capitalize on it. And major props to Fulmer and Pruitt for building that kind of culture.

It is make or break for him this year. I hope he brings it to our opponents.

He has been a leashed beast for too long. We all know what he is capable of.

Reactions: NC_Orange
I took a quick look at UF's 2019 football roster. The one I saw did not differentiate between safties and corners all were listed as DBs. Most were of the 6 or 6'1"/200 lb variety, had one frosh listed at 167. To make a long story short, JJ will literally mug any DB one on one that cannot match up with him physically, he'll punk them all day. Technique can't help when you're getting up off your donkey at the beginning of every play. It's going to be fun watching him at Gainesville this year.
Won't make a bit of difference if we can't get the ball to him. That has got to improve.

Won't make a bit of difference if we can't get the ball to him. That has got to improve.
He needs to be healthy and better at getting himself open through technique since he’s not a burner. Good news is we upgraded greatly with Chaney at OC and we have a QB who completes a high percentage of his passes and who has a lot of experience in seeing SEC defenses. OL should be improved to some extent which means not only should our QB have more time to throw, but our run game should be improved which will help open up the passing game.

VN Store

Back