You give the pre game talk for Vandy.

You said give the pre-game for Vandy. So I'm giving it for Vandy:
Umm, okay...umm, fellows, excuse me, fellows? Okay, well, good morning, fellow Commodores. Two points of order before we get to the pre-game pep talk: first, sophomores, your organic chemistry grades are in, and let me tell you, they are looking very impressive! I am so proud of you. Anchor down squared, fellows! And then second, Ms. McMillan asked me to let you know that last weekend, someone emptied the tampon dispenser in the locker room but failed to notify her that a refill was required. She asked us all to be on our toes concerning that. Thoughtfulness for your teammates, that's what it is all about.

So, the game. Remember: safety first! Chin straps fastened at all four connecting points, and take care to employ your mouth guard for every play. We would hate to have any dental emergencies today. I think we're going to have wonderful weather for the game. So come on in here, and without triggering anyone around you, let's give a rousing Anchor down together!
Anyway, that's how I imagine Vandy doing it. Heh. :)

Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: VolEngineer
We are all winners today no matter what happens on the fields guys. Just have fun, enjoy playing together, and don’t take it too seriously. BLUE FONT

Reactions: VolEngineer
This is our last game of the year men. We have one more opportunity to play this game we love this season and it's against our instate SEC East rival. Let's take the fight to them for 60 minutes no matter what the score!

Nominate for dumbest post of the year.

My posts not withstanding.

Oh, and ‘Japs’ is pretty racist.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, pulled the “dumbest post of the year” card out a little early, there. We still have a little more than a month to go. We probably have a few contenders left that will do that. I’ll give this, it was pretty dumb. 😁

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Do not disappoint this legend.

cafego.jpg

You could always count on him to bring down the thunder in preparation for the annual flushing-of-the-commodes ritual.

Everyone thinks this thing is over. Vandy is tooooooooo good.

This could be the best day of our season. But, instead we are moping around like it's over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

This situation requires a incredibly stupid gesture on someone's part. And that someone is us!

Who's with me..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Nobody thinks Vandy is just too good. Its just that we are likely that bad.

Couldn't let it go... not revisionist history at all. A quote from Blutarsky in "Animal House." Another quote from this movie... (Dean Wermer) "Son, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

This movie is so stupid my wife won't sit and watch it. Shame.
My wife won’t either. Unfortunately it is one of my favorites. Top 10 in my rankings.

First of all, we've worked hard all week and are well prepared for this game. We know our strengths, but more importantly we know their tendencies and weaknesses. The coaches and I owe it to each and every one of you in this room to call a game that exploits those tendencies and weaknesses and puts you in a position to win. But you must remember, each and every one of you owe it to your coaches, and more importantly to yourself, to execute the called plays to showcase your strengths and put yourself in a position to win. If we stay focused, execute our assignments, and play as a team there is no way we lose today. Now let's go out there and show your in-state rival why YOU chose to wear Tennessee Orange over any other color and what it means to be a Tennessee Volunteer.

VN Store

Back