You cannot question this fan base’s love for our vols

If GARTH was playing in my living room I’d go upstairs and shut the door.

I have never understood why people like GARTH Brooks so much. He came out when I was in high school and I never got it. He’s got a very mediocre voice, his songs are just boring and basic, and he has the personality of a turnip and the looks of a fence post.
He was nowhere close to the talent of a lot of his contemporaries like George Strait, Reba, Keith Whitley, etc... yet you’ve never seen 100,000 reds freeze their ass off listening to a George Strait concert. You all can rock on, but it’s always just blown my mind why people love a clearly inferior country singer.

Garth Brooks is more than a one hit wonder. Low places is probably what made him famous.

Billy Ray is a one hit wonder.

Some of the posts lead me to believe people have got the two confused.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Glad this is finally over. Now please stop blasting his garbage music at the games. I'm hoping that was purely promoting the concert and now we are moving on.

There is no other reason to keep on playing his music in the stadium. He has absolutely no connection to the Vols at all.

Neither did Lil John but we played it anyway

One hit wonder? LOL! The dude was a superstar at one point. One of the top selling artists of all time.

I’ll admit his style of music isn’t my favorite, but come on. Billy Ray is known for his daughter and the heart song. Maybe in that order.

VN Store

Back