You cannot question this fan base’s love for our vols

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
If I'm not mistaken he either played or tried to play baseball for Okie State, he's been one of their Cowboys from his earliest days. If he wears orange it's for them not us.

TNnative

Phil is back!
I just hope the stadium airs out. 95 bucks for a ticket? I have seen better shows for much less. Can't wait to laugh at people who bought T-Shirts from that.

Volsfaninva917

Maybe you didn’t actually click on the video? I was referencing the chant....Not Garth. But please, continue being smug.
Which the video was of Garth Brooks, who is smug and doesn't give a rat's ass about UT outside of $$$$$. So again, how will a video of that moron chanting help Tennessee with recruiting? Recruits don't care about this crap, they care about access to the NFL, facilities and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
Glad this is finally over. Now please stop blasting his garbage music at the games. I'm hoping that was purely promoting the concert and now we are moving on.

There is no other reason to keep on playing his music in the stadium. He has absolutely no connection to the Vols at all.
And.............Country Music Sucks!:cool:

VN Store

Sponsors