You are not as bad as you think you are.

Do you think the elevation (7,200') sapped your second half mojo in that Wyoming game?

If it was the elevation then it started after the 1st quarter because that's when the wheels came off. Mizzou fans are just resigned to the fact that even with a solid team we can expect one head-scratcher loss a year. Even had one each of the years we won the East.
Maybe it's the water in Como.

I'm honestly interested to see how the troops rally around Pruitt. You guys put yourself in a situation where you will know exactly how much your team respects your coach in the coming weeks.

If it was the elevation then it started after the 1st quarter because that's when the wheels came off. Mizzou fans are just resigned to the fact that even with a solid team we can expect one head-scratcher loss a year. Even had one each of the years we won the East.
Maybe it's the water in Como.

I'm honestly interested to see how the troops rally around Pruitt. You guys put yourself in a situation where you will know exactly how much your team respects your coach in the coming weeks.

Indeed, well stated

They’re trying to keep us from bolting to the Sun Belt Conference

Why would we? We lost to last year's worst Sunbelt team at home.

Maybe we join the Southern Conference and compete with Chatt for best FCS team in the state.

I've seen both games and UT is simply a team that has no identity right now. I still think you'll beat 3 SEC East teams this year, you will eventually wake up.
How the team reacts to the big Florida game will be your real insight to what this team can do.

Mizzou is not as bad as the Wyoming loss and not as good as the West Virginia beat down. Wont know much until the South Carolina game.

Haa.. Yes we are.

VN Store

Back