Yom Kippur Shooting

This may be the dumbest take yet in the Politics Forum. Anti-semitism has never been a leftist belief in the US or anywhere else. It has long been a practice of rightists, Nazis and KKK members. Most American Jews are Democrats. And, by the way, opposing Israel is not an anti-Semitic position. I know several Jews who oppose Israel.
This took about 10 seconds to find:

THERE'S NOTHING NEW about the upsurge in recent months of leftist theories about Jewish conspiracies, particularly in Europe. Anti-Semitism has long been established in the history of the radical left. It reached its peak in the Soviet repression and mass murder of Jewish Bolsheviks during the 1920s and 1930s. And it found tragic repetition in the early 1950s, when Joseph Stalin launched new purges against the Communist elite both in Moscow and in Eastern Europe.

Stalin and the Jews

Reactions: Obsessed
This may be the dumbest take yet in the Politics Forum. Anti-semitism has never been a leftist belief in the US or anywhere else. It has long been a practice of rightists, Nazis and KKK members. Most American Jews are Democrats. And, by the way, opposing Israel is not an anti-Semitic position. I know several Jews who oppose Israel.
The klan is was and always will be Democrats

Germany and guns:
In 2010 there were about four million legal private gun owners.[21]
A number of criteria must be met before a firearms ownership license is issued:
  • age 18 years (§ 4 WaffG)
  • trustworthiness (§ 5 WaffG)
  • personal adequacy (§ 6 WaffG)
  • expert knowledge (§ 7 WaffG) and
  • necessity (§ 8 WaffG).
@Onelilreb can sit down and shut up while adults talk

You can call yourself a lion but that doesn’t make it true.
Very much like this **** you just posted.
They all left during the civil rights movement. Take a basic social studies course *with the assumption you are still in high school with no shot at college*

They all left during the civil rights movement. Take a basic social studies course *with the assumption you are still in high school with no shot at college*

I’m 50 years old with 2 degrees from UT. I own and run a business and I’m Jewish.
I’m well aware of who hates me.

You are a brain washed simpleton if you think racist Democrats (yes even the ones that belongs to the KKK ) left the Dem party during the civil rights movement .

I guess little toddler peacecoresvol had to go scrub his toilet bowel.

Reading his posts and supposed knowledge base he’s gathered over his ( I’m assuming young life ) reminds me of teenagers talking . They will pretty much believe anything if it interests them and won’t believe anybody if it doesn’t .

Reading his posts and supposed knowledge base he’s gathered over his ( I’m assuming young life ) reminds me of teenagers talking . They will pretty much believe anything if it interests them and won’t believe anybody if it doesn’t .
yep. You pegged me Socrates

Not since the 1960s.
Sure
The republicans were pushing the equal rights amendment and that caused all the racist to think we want to be republicans.

I just fired a guy for the use of a racist slur.
Huge Democrat.
I’ve been a life long Democrat and have always been embarrassed by the racist that flock to my party.
The difference between you and me is I don’t pretend it’s only the other side with a problem.

Sure
The republicans were pushing the equal rights amendment and that caused all the racist to think we want to be republicans.

I just fired a guy for the use of a racist slur.
Huge Democrat.
I’ve been a life long Democrat and have always been embarrassed by the racist that flock to my party.
The difference between you and me is I don’t pretend it’s only the other side with a problem.

A Democrat who uses a racist slur is not automatically a member of the KKK. No doubt there are racists in both parties.

VN Store

Back