Year 1 Common Opponents

Seeing this chart reminds me of Kiffins Ole Miss game in 2009, Dexter McCluster ran all over his ass. Could not stop him. ...just googled it he had 324 all purpose yards that day

I don’t understand what it is with us and Florida, it makes me sick. We’re better than them this year, they are not a good team.

Whyyy do we forget how to play football against them?
I'm not sure we are better than them, though I think we could have played them better than we did.

Heupel's SEC schedule is easier.

However, you can argue that the coaching from this staff is out pacing the coaching from the previous three.

This team reminds me of the 2009 Kiffin team.

This is the best “first year” team of the Kiffin, DD, BJ, JP, JH group. By far.

This is kind of useless because our opponents have changed a lot. To be fair to Dooley, he caught a time where the SEC East was very up. South Carolina had Spurrier, Missouri had Gary Pinkel, and Vanderbilt had James Franklin. If you look at his schedules vs. the other coaches, he has a lot more ranked teams on the schedule.

There was a stretch where every West team that rotated in finished the season ranked after not being the year before. I think every year CBJ coached that was the case.

We had multiple opportunities to win the Pitt and Ole Miss games. Kentucky would beat either team soundly. BUT, we beat Kentucky if can put it together.

VN Store

Back