Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

So is the general consensus that Big Mo may have played his last down of football for the Big Orange?

Again I state nothing will come out of it. This has and always will happen until at least three things happen.

1)College athletes quit being broke.
2)Pro agents and financial advisers quit being crooks.
3)The NCAA assclown patrol quits being hypocrites.

good point

So is the general consensus that Big Mo may have played his last down of football for the Big Orange?

Pay the money back and sit out a game or two. As for Tennessee, nothing comes of it beyond this so long as administrators or coaches knew nothing of it.

Saying Bray is not a star is just not right at all. He is actually 4 stars.

Tyler-Bray-Tattoo.jpg

That is still the most Gawd...aweful Tigerbeat font tattoo.... I mean usually guys get tats to look a little tough. If this were in fact done in a My Little Pony theme it would be tougher then this.....Only time I have seen something like that was on my sister's teenage mags, where there were usually pictures of the Hardy Boys, Sean Cassidy, and Scott Baio underneath it..... just really....Fing tat over that....it's embarrassing....

Tougher then Bray's Tattoo....
My-Little-Pony-Tattoos-tattoos-7726489-300-400.jpg

Last edited:
From what I've read so far, this may not be as big a deal to the NCAA as you'd think. This seems isolated to a few players, individuals. You gotta wonder what is the connection for Couch & Bray into a former Bama player?!?!? ... makes no sense ... Either way this is NOT the dreaded "lack of institutional control" this is more about individuals going off the reservation .... if true.

VN Store

Back