Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

Honestly, I wouldn't be entirely against them wiping these seasons from our record books ... ha, we'd lose our 800 win mark though

Reactions: 3 people
The NCAA had better be careful delving not small time payments. This is the definition of a Pandora's Box.

Reactions: 3 people
Ahh, never gets old around here. Always something to keep us on our toes and just when we could see the light at the end of the tunnel. These may be small but it could cause fir a deeper investigation which could possibly uncover more. I hope you guys are right when stating this is mall and nothing will come of it.

Between Manziel, OK State, and the myriad of other issues, this will be quickly buried and forgotten.

Chump change compared to the other allegations involving other programs.

Bothersome at the moment, but will have no long-term affects.

Reactions: 1 person
Clearly, Couch has to sit immediately.

I really hate this. I met Couch at the Crowne Plaza a couple of years ago and he was as likable as it gets. Just goes to show how little it takes for an agent to hook a kid with no money.

Meh, does not look to bad. I do not see anything connecting the University to having any knowledge of this. Worst case is we would have to forfeit the games with Bray and Couch will have to sit till this is resolved. Thats the worst case. Just does not seem a big deal to me.

What's worse is we cheated and still lost...

To be fair, "we" didn't cheat. Some agents funneled chump change to Bray and Couch through a former Alabama player. I fail to see a connection to the University. What I do see is a couple of dumbasses risking their alma mater's future over, basically, beer money. SMH.

Reactions: 6 people
It all appears to be a little too sloppy and careless to be legit. Too much paper trail. Also I was under the impression that all Bruno's were shut down.

Clearly, Couch has to sit immediately.

I really hate this. I met Couch at the Crowne Plaza a couple of years ago and he was as likable as it gets. Just goes to show how little it takes for an agent to hook a kid with no money.

Couch has to sit and Johnny Football plays on?

No big deal. The NCAA does not care. Just hire a lawyer and they get scared. Just lie and they go away. If you tell the truth, they try to put you on the death penalty.

Nothing to see, moving along,

VN Store

Back